Preparing the aubergine parmigiana with the Thermomix is really simple and the result, needless to say, nothing short of amazing.
Italian cuisine has an almost infinite number of delicious first courses. Among these there is one that makes the whole boot agree : we are talking about the aubergine parmigiana with the Thermomix. True, you can prepare it easily even without the robot, but do you want to add convenience? And then all the recipes with the Thermomix are famous for being dummies proof !
We who have tried parmigiane can guarantee you that this modern and simplified version has nothing to envy to the one prepared by the skilled hands of mother and grandmother. It is a simple and perfect eggplant parmigiana when you want to bring something really lustful to the table. Ready to go to work?
How to prepare the eggplant Parmesan recipe with the Thermomix
- Use your Thermomix to prepare all the ingredients needed for this recipe. First, blend the Parmesan cheese for 20 sec. speed from 1 to 9 gradually increased. Transfer it to a bowl and coarsely chop the mozzarella with a shot of Turbo and keep it aside too.
- Clean the jug and introduce the shallot, chopping it for 10 sec. speed 6 then add the oil and brown everything for 3 min. 100 ° C speed 1.
- Add basil, tomato sauce and salt and cook for 25 min. Varoma vel. 1 and at the same time place the aubergines cut into one-centimeter slices in the Varoma basket.
- Once all the ingredients are ready, all that remains is to assemble the dish: spread a veil of sauce on the bottom of a baking dish, cover with the aubergines then continue with the sauce, parmesan and mozzarella. Repeat the layers until you run out of ingredients.
- Cook everything at 180 ° C for 35 minutes and let it cool before serving.
Among the other quick and easy recipes with aubergines that you can prepare with the Thermomix are these magnificent meatballs . But be careful: one leads to another!
Keep the aubergine parmigiana in the refrigerator for 2-3 days . You can reheat it in a pan, oven or microwave before consuming.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...