Let’s try the kuku sabzi, a Persian omelette with herbs and spinach. Here is the easy recipe for this typical, very nutritious product.
Traveling around the world you can get to know quick and easy recipes of typical and characteristic dishes of each culture. What we present today is the original recipe of kuku sabzi, born in Persia . It is a particular omelette of spinach and aromatic herbs. The preparation is slightly different from that of the usual Italian omelette and even lighter. What makes this typical dish particularly fragrant and genuine is the presence of various typical herbs , widely used to make the products of this oriental cuisine more flavorful.
If you have all the ingredients you need, let’s move on to the process!
Preparation of the recipe for kuku sabzi
- Making this typical product is very easy and starts by washing the spinach carefully. Using a knife, chop these and the other herbs, such as the dill, coriander and parsley, quite finely . Do the same with the green part of the leeks.
- Pour these ingredients into a bowl. Chop a clove of garlic and add it too.
- On top, pour the eggs. Then season with salt, pepper and turmeric.
- Mix everything to have a homogeneous mixture and make the eggs blend perfectly.
- Put a non-stick pan on the stove and fill the bottom with oil.
- Heat it up and, when ready, pour in the mixture of herbs and spinach.
- Close with the lid and cook for 5 minutes over medium heat .
- When the eggs are solidified , remove the lid and cook another 10 minutes.
- At this point, cut the herb kuku into 4 parts with a spatula.
- Carefully folded each party and cook the other side. It will take no more than 10 minutes .
- When it is firm, transfer to the plate and let it cool before serving this tasty typical Persian dish.
The kuku sabzi omelette is a very healthy product and suitable for a nutritious lunch or dinner, doing the load of spinach. Its flavor can be kept in the fridge for 2 days , keeping it closed in an airtight container.
For an equally nutritious and simple main course, try the onion farifrittata !
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Oily skin skincare: here are the five basic steps
In the case of oily skin, daily skincare with ad hoc products is very important: let's see what the basic...
Spaghetti with three tomatoes, a simply genuine dish!
Are you looking for a simple and tasty first course? Try the spaghetti with three tomatoes recipe, made only with...
Is using social media at the table bad?
Using social networks and smartphones at the table is now common among adults and children: a habit that involves risks....
Types of perm: how many there are and what effect they give to the hair
How many types of permanents are there? Let's find out all of them and see if there is also an...
Homemade Russian salad, the Queen of all appetizers!
Russian salad, the timeless and perfect appetizer for a delicious dinner: here are the ingredients and how to prepare it...
Fashion1 week ago
Military green passion: how to combine the most decisive of greens
Recipes1 week ago
Mulled wine, the super-scented drink that warms up the coldest days
Fashion7 days ago
Ugg Guard Boots, the waterproof sole that allows us to wear all but all the shoes we want!
Recipes1 week ago
Bucatini alla Caruso, the ingredients of the Neapolitan recipe