When you have little time and are looking for quick and easy recipes, falafel with Thermomix are the right choice for you.
Falafel with Thermomix are the fast version of the very famous vegan meatballs. The longest preparation involves resting the chickpeas, but if you want you can use canned chickpeas by doubling the quantity. Obviously the best result is obtained by using dried chickpeas. Let’s find out how to prepare chickpea patties worthy of an ethnic restaurant , one of the tastiest and simplest vegan recipes to prepare thanks to the support of the Thermomix.
Preparation of the recipe for falafel with Thermomix
- Start with chickpeas: if you use the dry ones, take a container and pour them inside, cover them with water and bicarbonate, and leave to rest for 12 hours in the refrigerator. If you are using canned chickpeas, skip this step.
- Drain the chickpeas well and pour them into the Thermomix jug, add the chopped onion, parsley, garlic, cumin seeds, a little salt and a sprinkle of pepper, and chop for 20 seconds at speed 7.
- The high speed of the blades will tend to make the ingredients of your falafel finish with the Thermomix on the top of the bowl, then with a spatula put everything together on the bottom .
- Add 50 ml of broth to the mixture or even plain water and blend again on speed 7 , but this time for 10 seconds . Check the consistency and if you are not satisfied, add a little more water or broth.
- At this point, moisten your hands and take the dough from the thermomix trying to create slightly flattened meatballs.
- Fry in boiling oil and cook until all sides of your typical Arab meatballs are golden.
Variants with yogurt and light falafel with Thermomix
The recipe for preparing Thermomix falafel can be enriched by making a yogurt sauce as an accompaniment. Just mix 100 g of Greek yogurt, the juice of half a lemon, a sprig of minced mint and season with salt, pepper and oil. For those who want to make the light version, you can prepare the baked falafel made with the thermomix by cooking the chickpea balls for about 15 minutes in the oven at 180 ° C. Another variant are the lentil falafel and in this case it will be enough to replace the chickpeas with lentils.
These delicious meatballs can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days , closed in an airtight container.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Presnitz: the Trieste dessert with noble origins!
According to some testimonies it was created for Princess Sissi. Either way, the Presnitz quick recipe is tasty and easy...
Let’s find out how to prepare the brandacujun with the Ligurian recipe
The recipe for brandacujun comes directly from western Liguria, a creamed cod with potatoes with an intense flavor and creamy...
How okonomiyaki is prepared, a typical dish of Japanese cuisine
If you are looking for quick and easy recipes that come from afar, okonomyaki, Japanese pancakes with vegetables, is worth...
What is holistic massage: all about this practice for body and mind
Holistic massage has numerous benefits, both for the body and for the mind. Let’s see together what they are, and...
Bublanina is a truly amazing Czechoslovakian dessert with cherries
Bublanina is a simple cherry pie typical of the Czech Republic prepared with a dough similar to sponge cake. Literally...
Recipes1 week ago
Have you ever heard of the octopus genovese?
Recipes1 week ago
If you are looking for a quick and easy appetizer, the ham mousse is the recipe for you
Health7 days ago
The therapeutic effects of the shower in winter
Health6 days ago
Rebecca syndrome: what it is and how to recognize it