Pasta with sole sauce is a tasty first course perfect for all occasions. Here’s how we prepare it with cherry tomatoes.
We love all those pasta recipes where the sauce is prepared exactly in its cooking time. We find that they are a godsend, especially when you have little time but don’t want to give up the pleasure of tasting something good, even if a first course with fish sauce such as pasta with sole sauce is at stake.
This tasty first course is perfect for young and old . The delicate flavor of this fish is in fact ideal even for those who do not particularly like it. The addition of the cherry tomatoes then ennobles and colors everything, giving back a perfect dish also to be served as a first and second together.
How to prepare the recipe for pasta with sole sauce
- First, cook the pasta in abundant salted water for the time indicated on the package.
- Meanwhile, cut the sole fillets into rather small chunks. You can use fresh fish fillets (asking the fishmonger to clean them for convenience), or even more practical defrosted ones. The result will still be excellent.
- In a pan, heat a tablespoon of oil with half a clove of garlic and cook the sole for about 5 minutes , adding salt and pepper to the last.
- Separately, in another pan, cook the cherry tomatoes cut in half with the other half of the garlic clove and the remaining oil. It will take about ten minutes before they soften. Also in this case, season with salt and pepper at the end of cooking.
- Once the pasta is ready, drain and toss in the pan with the cherry tomatoes, add the sole and complete with a sprinkling of freshly chopped parsley . Serve immediately.
We preferred to prepare the pasta with sole and cherry tomato sauce by cooking the two ingredients separately but to do first and dirty a single pan you can also cook everything together, first 5 minutes the sole alone and then another 10 minutes with the cherry tomatoes. In all cases, we recommend that you also try pasta with fish sauce , excellent for family lunches and dinners.
Pasta with sole can be kept in the refrigerator for a maximum of one day , well covered with plastic wrap. We advise you to heat it in a pan before consuming it.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Bach flowers: a natural remedy for colds and flu
Bach flowers are valid natural remedies for colds and flu: let's see which ones to use against these diseases. Like...
Crunchy baked pumpkin crush: perfect for autumn
The crunchy squash squash is an excellent alternative to bread to serve as an appetizer. Here is the recipe to...
Comfy and practical: long live wide trousers, save looks for every occasion
For those days when you need a cocoon mood and more, the perfect women's wardrobe includes baggy trousers Bootcut, palazzo,...
Just for you, the video recipe for quick and easy puff pastry bread sticks
How to make puff pastry bread sticks? Here are the ingredients and recipe for making quick and very easy appetizers...
Much more than praline almonds: they are the stones of Abruzzo
Sassi d'Abruzzo are a typical dessert of a small town in Teramo, prepared with caramelized and flavored almonds. Finally, they...
Fashion1 week ago
Black Friday fashion: between advances, fast shopping and discounted luxury purchases
Recipes1 week ago
How to make risotto pasta in a pan: have you ever tasted it?
Recipes1 week ago
How to make mascarpone cream: the classic recipe and with the Thermomix!
Recipes4 days ago
Reinforcement salad: a Christmas dish of the Neapolitan tradition