Pasta with sole sauce is a tasty first course perfect for all occasions. Here’s how we prepare it with cherry tomatoes.
We love all those pasta recipes where the sauce is prepared exactly in its cooking time. We find that they are a godsend, especially when you have little time but don’t want to give up the pleasure of tasting something good, even if a first course with fish sauce such as pasta with sole sauce is at stake.
This tasty first course is perfect for young and old . The delicate flavor of this fish is in fact ideal even for those who do not particularly like it. The addition of the cherry tomatoes then ennobles and colors everything, giving back a perfect dish also to be served as a first and second together.
How to prepare the recipe for pasta with sole sauce
- First, cook the pasta in abundant salted water for the time indicated on the package.
- Meanwhile, cut the sole fillets into rather small chunks. You can use fresh fish fillets (asking the fishmonger to clean them for convenience), or even more practical defrosted ones. The result will still be excellent.
- In a pan, heat a tablespoon of oil with half a clove of garlic and cook the sole for about 5 minutes , adding salt and pepper to the last.
- Separately, in another pan, cook the cherry tomatoes cut in half with the other half of the garlic clove and the remaining oil. It will take about ten minutes before they soften. Also in this case, season with salt and pepper at the end of cooking.
- Once the pasta is ready, drain and toss in the pan with the cherry tomatoes, add the sole and complete with a sprinkling of freshly chopped parsley . Serve immediately.
We preferred to prepare the pasta with sole and cherry tomato sauce by cooking the two ingredients separately but to do first and dirty a single pan you can also cook everything together, first 5 minutes the sole alone and then another 10 minutes with the cherry tomatoes. In all cases, we recommend that you also try pasta with fish sauce , excellent for family lunches and dinners.
Pasta with sole can be kept in the refrigerator for a maximum of one day , well covered with plastic wrap. We advise you to heat it in a pan before consuming it.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...