The radicchio and taleggio savory pie is a delicacy waiting to be discovered which, thanks to its mix of flavours, will delight your palates.
The radicchio and taleggio savory pie is a unique delicacy that combines the sour flavor of radicchio with that of the well-known cheese. This dish is very versatile , as it can be enjoyed as an aperitif, as a second course, as a single dish, both in summer enjoyed cold and on cold winter days.
The savory pie has an inviting and irresistible flavor because the ingredients used form a perfect combination that will be appreciated by adults and children.
A mix of smells and colors that will enrich your kitchen and capable of gratifying even the finest palates. Let's discover his preparation together!
Preparation of the recipe for the radicchio and taleggio savory pie
- The first step consists in washing and cutting the radicchio heads into strips , eliminating the hardest parts and sautéing them in a pan with a drizzle of oil.
- When the radicchio leaves are well wilted , pour them into a bowl and mix them with the eggs, grated cheese, pepper and thyme.
- Place the roll of puff pastry in the pan and distribute the radicchio in the central part and add the Taleggio cheese cut into pieces and more grated cheese.
- Before baking the cake, you need to prick it , form a border and add the sesame seeds.
- Bake the cake in a preheated oven at 200°C for approximately 30 minutes , until the surface is golden.
- Let the cake cool before serving. The savory pie is a quick and easy rustic pie that will make your lunch or aperitif moment a unique pleasure.
Tasty variations of the radicchio and taleggio savory pie with pears, sausage and speck
The radicchio savory pie lends itself to countless variations.
– For the one with pears and taleggio cheese, simply add the diced pears during preparation. The other steps of the recipe will remain unchanged. The taste of pear will give the recipe an unexpected touch of sweetness.
– Another delicious variant is the radicchio, sausage and taleggio savory pie. To prepare it, you need to remove the sausage skin and crumble it with your hands, then heat it in a pan with a drizzle of oil together with the radicchio. After which the sausage will be combined with the other ingredients and continue as per the recipe without changing the steps.
– Finally there is the radicchio, speck and taleggio savory pie, for which it is not necessary to make the speck crunchy , but it is sufficient to insert the slices into the puff pastry together with the taleggio pieces. The smoky taste of speck will go very well with the particular taste of radicchio in an explosion of flavor.
This quick and easy recipe is ideal as an opening appetizer for a lunch with relatives or a dinner with friends. You can store it closed in an airtight container for up to 2 days in the refrigerator.
Alternatively, try the savory pie with radicchio !
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Fast 5:2 diet – how it works, menu, advantages and disadvantages
Among the most popular diets in the summer period is the 5:2. Let's find out how it works and what...
Let’s prepare lardiated broken ziti, a symbol of Campania cuisine
If you are looking for a tasty first course, don't miss this recipe from Campania: ziti lardiati! Pasta first courses...
Ideas for a light dinner? Here are light recipes and tips for tasty dishes
For a tasty light dinner you don't need much effort: just play carefully with the ingredients you have at home...
Light and tasty, the sliced chicken breast is the perfect second course
Preparing the sliced chicken breast is really simple and in no time at all you will have a quick and...
Vegetarian cabbage rolls
Vegetarian cabbage rolls: a delicious second course based on ricotta and rice. Try them also as a main dish! Who...