The recipe for Bavarian melon is perfect for those who want to serve a colorful spoon dessert with seasonal fruit.
Do you love fast and fruit-based desserts? It is appropriate to say that you are in the right place at the right time. The Bavarian with melon is one of those desserts that you will fall in love with from the first taste . Preparing it is very simple, you just need to have the patience to wait for the right rest time in the refrigerator . Below we explain how to make it with or without eggs, so as to guarantee a greater choice according to your taste!
Preparation of the Bavarian with melon
- To prepare the egg-free Bavarian melon, start by soaking the gelatine sheets in cold water. Meanwhile, clean the melon by removing the peel and seeds so as to obtain the required quantity.
- Cut the melon pulp into cubes and put it in a saucepan with the icing sugar. Cook the fruit for at least 5 minutes or until it becomes creamy .
- Blend everything with the hand blender and let the puree cool. Once cold, remove about 1/3 of it which you will use for the final decoration and add the rest of the yogurt.
- Whip the cold cream from the fridge with an electric whisk, add it to the melon and yogurt mixture, mix gently from the bottom up and then distribute in special single-portion molds. Leave to rest in the refrigerator for 4-5 hours .
- Remove the molds with the Bavarian from the refrigerator a few minutes before serving, turn them upside down on a plate so as to release the cake, decorate with the melon sauce kept aside and a few mint leaves.
If you want you can also try the Bavarian melon with eggs: in this case you can use two eggs and reduce the amount of yogurt to 100 g. In the procedure, on the other hand, you just need to beat the eggs with the yogurt before adding the melon puree, prepared as indicated in point 2 , after which you can proceed in the same way.
The Bavarian cream prepared in this way can be stored in the refrigerator for about 2-3 days after preparation. If you want you can also freeze it, in this case we recommend taking it out of the freezer at least 20-25 minutes before consumption.
The Bavarian with lemon is also fresh and easy to make, don't miss the recipe!
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Carnival chiacchiere: the traditional video recipe
The recipe for Carnival chiacchiere is simple and delicious: let's see how to prepare the most loved dessert of this...
How to make mustard: the classic recipe and its variations
Perfect for flavoring salads and meats: what are the varieties of mustard and the classic recipe for preparing it at...
Nike+Tiffany together again, the most awaited sporty chic collab of the year: when and where to buy them
The "legendary" collaboration between Nike and Tiffany who once again create a pair of sneakers, the most exclusive of the...
Grated apple pie with a moist and very soft dough!
The grated apple cake is a tasty version of the classic dessert, easy to make and very soft, because the...
Vomiting of the newborn: how to behave and what it can indicate
Newborn vomiting is always a cause for alarm. Let's try to understand it better and understand how to act and...
Fashion1 week ago
Not only in winter, tartan will also be worn in summer: the trend on the s/s 2023 catwalks
Fashion1 week ago
Ankle boots that have no age: the iconic Dr Martens are super trendy even in 2023
Recipes1 week ago
How do you make perfect baked potatoes (soft inside and crispy outside)? The infallible video recipe
Recipes1 week ago
Fried Friars, a Carnival sweet whose paternity is disputed