If you are looking for delicious meat main courses you have come to the right place: try the fried chicken livers!
Breaded chicken livers are an excellent alternative to the classic frying and, if prepared in the right way, everyone really likes them: young and old. The recipe of the fried chicken livers that we are about to offer you is perfect for those who want to make a simple but mouth-watering appetizer or main course thanks to its strong and delicious taste. A really cheap dish but capable of surprising anyone, even the most demanding palates. Before discovering together how to fry chicken livers it is the first chance to discover, for those who still do not know, what it is. In fact, many people wonder what chicken livers are.
The livers are nothing more than the liver of the chicken and can be cooked in many different ways . We will focus on how to prepare fried chicken livers but then we will quickly propose two other ways to cook these delicious offal. We just have to start.
Preparing the recipe for fried chicken livers
- After cleaning the chicken livers, add salt, cut them and pass them in the flour.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and dip the floured livers in them.
- In a plate (or even in a simple sheet of aluminum foil) put the breadcrumbs and grated cheese.
- Drain the livers from the eggs and passatelli in the breadcrumbs, pressing well to make the breading adhere to the pieces of meat.
- In a pan, heat abundant oil to fry and dip the livers in it. As soon as they are crunchy and golden brown, drain them from the oil and let them dry on absorbent kitchen paper.
- We have chosen to serve them like this, but alternatively you can also accompany them with a sauce . In a non-stick pan, fry the previously chopped onion in a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. As soon as it is golden brown, pour 150 g of tomato sauce, add the mint and season with salt and pepper. Cook the sauce for 10-15 minutes over medium heat.
Delicious variations of chicken livers: in batter or in a pan
In addition to fried chicken livers, there are other ways to enjoy these delicious offal. In fact, we remember the chicken livers in batter, which are prepared by passing the floured livers in batter (a mixture based on flour, spices, egg yolk and water), or chicken livers in a pan that are prepared by browning the livers in a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, then adding two chopped onions and blending everything with a little white wine.
Consume this delicious second course of meat that is still hot and crunchy. If there are any leftovers, you can keep them in the fridge, inside an airtight container, for 1 day and put them back in the oven for a few minutes before serving.
Also try the lemon fried chicken recipe!
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Oily skin skincare: here are the five basic steps
In the case of oily skin, daily skincare with ad hoc products is very important: let's see what the basic...
Spaghetti with three tomatoes, a simply genuine dish!
Are you looking for a simple and tasty first course? Try the spaghetti with three tomatoes recipe, made only with...
Is using social media at the table bad?
Using social networks and smartphones at the table is now common among adults and children: a habit that involves risks....
Types of perm: how many there are and what effect they give to the hair
How many types of permanents are there? Let's find out all of them and see if there is also an...
Homemade Russian salad, the Queen of all appetizers!
Russian salad, the timeless and perfect appetizer for a delicious dinner: here are the ingredients and how to prepare it...
Recipes1 week ago
Mulled wine, the super-scented drink that warms up the coldest days
Fashion1 week ago
Military green passion: how to combine the most decisive of greens
Fashion7 days ago
Ugg Guard Boots, the waterproof sole that allows us to wear all but all the shoes we want!
Recipes1 week ago
Bucatini alla Caruso, the ingredients of the Neapolitan recipe