Let’s find out all the steps to prepare the Knam Sacher together. Surely the chocolate master will have some secrets!
It is difficult to insert this dessert among the quick and easy cakes, but we could not resist the temptation: we had to try the Sacher cake by Knam because we know that only a chocolate master can reveal the secrets to fully enhance all the flavors of this dessert. representative .
According to Ernst Knam, Sacher is better if a dark chocolate ganache is substituted for the icing . In fact, it is known that it is a very sugary dessert that needs something to be dampened. For the rest, Knam’s Sacher recipe is similar to the original German one. Here are all the steps to prepare it, revealed by the pastry chef with an online video on a cooking site!
How to prepare Ernst Knam’s sachertorte
- Chop 75 g of chocolate and melt it in a double boiler.
- Separately, beat the icing sugar with the butter, vanilla extract and a pinch of fine salt. Add the egg yolks one at a time with the whisk in action and blend until a frothy mixture is obtained. Finally, add the melted and warmed chocolate.
- Separately, whip the egg whites until stiff together with the granulated sugar then incorporate them into the previous mixture, stirring gently from the bottom up with a spatula.
- Now all that remains is to add the sifted flour a little at a time, always mixing gently.
- Pour the mixture into a greased and floured pan of 20 cm in diameter and bake at 175 ° C for 40 minutes.
- Once cold, remove it from the mold and cut two discs , filling the inside with apricot jam .
- Prepare the ganache by heating the cream in a saucepan and adding the chopped chocolate to the knife, stirring until it has melted.
- Then pour it on the cake placed on a wire rack, letting it run well along the sides.
- Let it rest in the refrigerator for a few hours before serving.
Among the other cake recipes that we recommend you try there is also the white Sacher by Knam that you can prepare simply by replacing the dark chocolate with white chocolate . In this case, however, we suggest you use raspberry jam: its more acidic flavor is perfect for dampening the overall sweetness of the cake. Try also the three chocolate mousse of the master Knam and you will not regret it.
The Sacher can be kept out of the refrigerator for a couple of days , besides it is advisable to store it in a cool place especially during the hot season.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Oily skin skincare: here are the five basic steps
In the case of oily skin, daily skincare with ad hoc products is very important: let's see what the basic...
Spaghetti with three tomatoes, a simply genuine dish!
Are you looking for a simple and tasty first course? Try the spaghetti with three tomatoes recipe, made only with...
Is using social media at the table bad?
Using social networks and smartphones at the table is now common among adults and children: a habit that involves risks....
Types of perm: how many there are and what effect they give to the hair
How many types of permanents are there? Let's find out all of them and see if there is also an...
Homemade Russian salad, the Queen of all appetizers!
Russian salad, the timeless and perfect appetizer for a delicious dinner: here are the ingredients and how to prepare it...
Recipes1 week ago
Mulled wine, the super-scented drink that warms up the coldest days
Fashion1 week ago
Military green passion: how to combine the most decisive of greens
Fashion7 days ago
Ugg Guard Boots, the waterproof sole that allows us to wear all but all the shoes we want!
Recipes1 week ago
Bucatini alla Caruso, the ingredients of the Neapolitan recipe