Ginger risotto is a first course with a fresh and original flavor, perfect for a different recipe and suitable for any occasion.
Today we prepare a delicious ginger risotto. This ingredient is increasingly used in the kitchen, thanks not only to its many properties, but to its particular, fresh and pungent taste. But how to cook ginger to maximize its flavor? With a risotto, of course!
If you wish, you can make this risotto by grating the ginger while cooking and simply stirring it. But today we want to try to give an edge to this delicious first course! We're going to balance the strong aroma of ginger with a little acidity, which we'll get from the lemon, and with the sweetness of the butter and cheese, which we'll use in creaming . In addition, we will also add leeks to the sauté and pine nuts as a garnish.
In short, if you are looking for particulate risotto, you are in the right place. Let's start preparing our ginger rice right away !
How to make ginger risotto
- Start by peeling and grating the ginger. For this recipe you will need about 2 centimeters of root, but also balance according to your tastes.
- Then cut the lemon zest without touching the bitter white part and then cut it again into strips.
- Cut the onion finely after peeling it, then brown it in a pan with a drizzle of oil and half the grated ginger.
- After 2-3 minutes, add the rice and toast for a couple of minutes, adding salt and pepper already in this phase (don't overdo it since the ginger is still very tasty).
- Deglaze with the white wine and once the alcohol has evaporated, gradually start adding the broth.
- Once the rice is cooked, add the other half of the ginger and the lemon strips, then proceed to creaming.
- Add a few drops of lemon juice to your taste, then, with the heat off, add the butter and cheese. Mix well until you reach the desired creaminess.
If you want to try other recipes with fresh ginger, here's one that's right for you: veal escalopes with ginger and lemon !
We recommend consuming the rice with fresh ginger at the moment, otherwise you can leave it in the fridge for a maximum of 1 day , well covered in transparent film.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
How to cook potatoes in the microwave in minutes: here are all the secrets!
If you're short on time but want to enjoy an excellent side dish, we'll explain how to cook potatoes in...
Let’s taste the lightness of the chocolate water muffins
Chocolate water muffins are super light and soft treats, to be made with just a few ingredients and without eggs...
Antidepressant foods: what they are and why they work
Antidepressant foods can help lift your mood and keep it stable over time. Let's find out which are the most...
From French cuisine comes the Rossini fillet, delicious and elegant
Fillet alla Rossini is a second course based on beef fillet, enriched with foie gras and black truffle. From French...
Black gums, causes and symptoms: the alarm bell of a serious problem
Black gums should never be underestimated because they could be the alarm bell of a serious problem. Have you noticed...
Recipes1 week ago
How to make crepes: the simple video recipe for making the neutral dough (and some tasty inspiration)
Fashion6 days ago
Paris Fashion Week 2023: The most beautiful and eccentric looks of the front row
Recipes1 week ago
Pici cacio e pepe: the video recipe of the first course prepared from scratch!
Health1 week ago
Autism spectrum disorders: what they are and how they manifest in children