Panpepato is a typical dessert of the Christmas tradition and which is prepared with chocolate, raisins, almonds and hazelnuts.
Gingerbread is a recipe that is prepared throughout Italy, especially during the Christmas holidays, and as with most of the traditional desserts of our country, there are many different versions and variations. This dessert is still one of the most popular Christmas sweets today and consists of making a dough with chocolate, flour and raisins, hazelnuts and almonds, then adding a spicy touch with cinnamon, nutmeg and a pinch of pepper.
Try it as a dessert for a dinner with family or friends. This dessert is easy to make, but really full of taste and goodness!
- Take the shelled walnuts and almonds and toast them in a pan for a few minutes.
- In the meantime, leave the raisins to soak and in a bowl melt the honey with a spoonful of warm water.
- Add the flour to the honey and start stirring everything, then add the dark chocolate, which you must first melt in a bain-marie or in the microwave. Also add the raisins, hazelnuts and almonds, which you can leave whole, break up or mince more finely according to your tastes.
- At this point, add all the spices to the preparation: cinnamon, nutmeg and a pinch of pepper. Mix everything well and give the gingerbread a spherical shape, similar to that of a loaf of bread.
- Bake the gingerbread in the oven for about 15 minutes at 180°C and once ready let it cool before eating it. Enjoy your meal!
And if you liked this dessert, then you absolutely must try the Tuscan castagnaccio : another delicious dessert typical of the Italian tradition !
Gingerbread with chocolate coating
There are those who still enrich this Christmas dessert with dried fruit, in fact it is possible to make a chocolate glaze by melting about 300 g of dark chocolate in a bain-marie and adding a piece of butter weighing about 100g. Once melted, pour it over the cake and let it cool before serving.
And here is a video recipe to prepare it at home without stress:
Finally, here are all our Christmas desserts not to be missed!
We recommend keeping the dessert with dried fruit for about 7-10 days , in a special container with a lid, in a cool, dry place away from heat sources.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Carnival chiacchiere: the traditional video recipe
The recipe for Carnival chiacchiere is simple and delicious: let's see how to prepare the most loved dessert of this...
How to make mustard: the classic recipe and its variations
Perfect for flavoring salads and meats: what are the varieties of mustard and the classic recipe for preparing it at...
Nike+Tiffany together again, the most awaited sporty chic collab of the year: when and where to buy them
The "legendary" collaboration between Nike and Tiffany who once again create a pair of sneakers, the most exclusive of the...
Grated apple pie with a moist and very soft dough!
The grated apple cake is a tasty version of the classic dessert, easy to make and very soft, because the...
Vomiting of the newborn: how to behave and what it can indicate
Newborn vomiting is always a cause for alarm. Let's try to understand it better and understand how to act and...
Fashion1 week ago
Not only in winter, tartan will also be worn in summer: the trend on the s/s 2023 catwalks
Fashion1 week ago
Ankle boots that have no age: the iconic Dr Martens are super trendy even in 2023
Recipes1 week ago
How do you make perfect baked potatoes (soft inside and crispy outside)? The infallible video recipe
Recipes1 week ago
Fried Friars, a Carnival sweet whose paternity is disputed