Gluten-free, irresistible and chocolate tender cake
The soft and delicious Ferrara chocolate cake. Here is the special gluten-free cake recipe.
Today we are preparing the gluten-free tenerina cake together: a soft chocolate cake to add immediately to the quick and easy cakes in our recipe book. Its success is assured, and it will certainly be appreciated by the whole family. Nobody resists in front of a slice of this delight . In fact, the gluten-free tenerina cake is perfect not only for those with food problems due to the presence of gluten, but is aimed at all the gourmands of the house.
It is perfect for a rich breakfast, a delicious dessert or a delicious snack. The secret to ensure that the interior is moist and tasty is to avoid the ventilated function of the oven during cooking. The result will be a chocolate cake with a crunchy and sugary crust and a tender interior, as the name suggests. Put on your apron and head to the kitchen to prepare this delicious gluten-free rice flour cake.
Gluten-free cake recipe preparation
- First , coarsely chop the dark chocolate and transfer everything into a saucepan.
- Put a large pot with water on the fire. Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie , taking care to stir it from time to time.
- When the chocolate has melted, add the butter at room temperature and keep stirring, away from the stove.
- Let cool, stirring occasionally. Meanwhile , separate the yolks from the whites , placing them in different bowls.
- Put half the sugar in the yolks and whip them with the help of an electric whisk . In small doses, add all the remaining sugar and rice flour until you get a frothy and firm mixture.
- With the help of the whisk, at moderate speed, add the melted chocolate with the butter until it is completely incorporated.
- Now whip the egg whites until stiff. Gently add the egg whites to the whipped reds, moving from bottom to top so as not to deflate the mixture.
- Heat the oven , static mode, up to 180°C , and butter and flour a round oven mould.
- Pour the mixture into the mold and bake for 25-30 minutes . When the cake is cooked, wait for it to become warm and sprinkle with icing sugar. We recommend eating it warm accompanied by vanilla ice cream, or a rich mascarpone cream.
The gluten-free chocolate tenerina can be perfectly preserved for three days , closed in an airtight box, or it can be frozen for a month.
If you are looking for other gluten-free desserts, try the gluten-free apple pie recipe.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Delicious carrot pancakes: a truly unmissable recipe
Making delicious carrot pancakes is easier said than done. Here are the ingredients and the procedure to prepare them to...
Light and gluten-free zucchini gnocchi
How to prepare gluten-free zucchini gnocchi? Here is the recipe for the variant with rice flour, perfect even for the...
Are African braids bad for you? How much do they cost? Everything you don’t know
A particular hairstyle to show off that never goes out of style: here's everything you need to know about African...
Traveler’s diarrhea: what it is, symptoms, treatment and prevention
Traveler's diarrhea is a fairly common problem. Let's find out together what it is and how to prevent or cure...
Potato pizza, the recipe that saves you the expense
Halfway between a margherita pizza and a potato gateau: here is the delicious potato pizza with tomato and scamorza cheese....
Fashion2 months ago
Essential and sexy: the new must have for s/s 2023 is the body, an alternative to the mini dress
Recipes2 months ago
Rice balls, an ancient easy Ragusan recipe with photos and videos to prepare them
Recipes2 months ago
Calabrian sardella: what it is and how to prepare the typical spicy sauce
Fashion2 months ago
Superga celebrates its street and chic attitude in the s/s 2023 collection: starring Levante and Tina Kunakey