The ideal solution when you need to cook quick and easy desserts? Gluten-free lemon biscuits are for you.
In this recipe you will discover how to prepare delicious gluten-free lemon biscuits. The procedure is really very simple and allows you to obtain delicious gluten-free biscuits in a short time .
These gluten-free desserts can be enjoyed either for breakfast, together with a hot cup of milk, or, alternatively, during an afternoon snack together with a good tea. Gluten-free soft lemon biscuits are perfect for celiacs and, as we will see, it is also possible to prepare a lactose-free variant.
Lemon biscuits with rice flour have a particularly crumbly consistency and are one of those quick and easy recipes that require just a few minutes of cooking and resting.
Preparing the gluten-free lemon biscuits recipe
- Take a bowl and place the egg inside which must be mixed, using a whisk, with the seed oil and sugar.
- Work everything vigorously and as soon as the mixture begins to take on a frothy consistency , grate and add the lemon zest which, remember, must not be treated (also avoid inserting the white part with a bitter taste).
- The next step involves adding the flour, yeast, well-softened butter and lemon juice. The powders, of course, must be sieved to avoid the formation of lumps .
- Work the mixture with a silicone spatula until it has a smooth and homogeneous appearance.
- Take small pieces of dough and give them the shape you prefer, the important thing is to respect the same sizes.
- Next, place the biscuits on a baking tray covered with baking paper and leave to bake in the oven for around 15 minutes at 175°C .
- When the biscuits have colored on the surface, take them out of the oven and leave them to cool by placing them on a rack.
This recipe is practically identical to the classic version of lemon biscuits , we challenge you to find any differences.
You can also prepare simple and good lemon biscuits without gluten and lactose, in this case the procedure is the same as the one just described but with the following ingredients : 150 g of rice flour, 45 g of sugar, 1 cup of oil rice, 2 tablespoons of organic lemon juice and its grated zest, 1 egg.
Gluten-free lemon biscuits, even in the lactose-free variant, can be stored in an airtight container or glass jar for no more than 3 days .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Fast 5:2 diet – how it works, menu, advantages and disadvantages
Among the most popular diets in the summer period is the 5:2. Let's find out how it works and what...
Let’s prepare lardiated broken ziti, a symbol of Campania cuisine
If you are looking for a tasty first course, don't miss this recipe from Campania: ziti lardiati! Pasta first courses...
Ideas for a light dinner? Here are light recipes and tips for tasty dishes
For a tasty light dinner you don't need much effort: just play carefully with the ingredients you have at home...
Light and tasty, the sliced chicken breast is the perfect second course
Preparing the sliced chicken breast is really simple and in no time at all you will have a quick and...
Vegetarian cabbage rolls
Vegetarian cabbage rolls: a delicious second course based on ricotta and rice. Try them also as a main dish! Who...