Gluten-free pancakes: a delicious recipe to enrich with jam, maple syrup or fresh fruit. Celiac disease does not mean sad desserts!
Typical of the American breakfast, they are soft and delicious . You've already understood what it's about, right? They are pancakes, delicious discs of batter cooked in a pan and which can be filled in many ways. Below you will find the recipe and ingredients for gluten-free pancakes, a wonderful preparation that you can enrich with red fruits, maple syrup or other ingredients, perfect to serve for breakfast or for a delicious snack .
If you want to make them in "mini" format, we recommend using two tablespoons of batter for each pancake.
Preparing pancakes with the gluten-free recipe
1. Break the egg and start mixing with the help of a whisk, then add the sugar.
2. Add the milk gradually to obtain a homogeneous, lump-free batter.
3. Sift the flour, baking powder and salt and add to the rest of the dough, being careful not to create lumps.
4. At this point you are ready to cook your pancakes: heat a non-stick pan well – if necessary grease it with a few flakes of butter – then pour a ladle of batter onto the bottom. Brown on both sides and continue in this way until you run out of batter.
5. Serve warm gluten-free rice flour pancakes, topped with red berries, maple syrup or other wonderful ingredients . Enjoy your meal!
If you don't have any allergies or intolerances you can also try the pancakes in a bottle recipe.
We recommend consuming the pancakes immediately after preparation : this way they will be super tasty. Alternatively, you can store them for 1/2 days in the fridge, well covered with cling film so that they do not become hard and dry .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Fast 5:2 diet – how it works, menu, advantages and disadvantages
Among the most popular diets in the summer period is the 5:2. Let's find out how it works and what...
Let’s prepare lardiated broken ziti, a symbol of Campania cuisine
If you are looking for a tasty first course, don't miss this recipe from Campania: ziti lardiati! Pasta first courses...
Ideas for a light dinner? Here are light recipes and tips for tasty dishes
For a tasty light dinner you don't need much effort: just play carefully with the ingredients you have at home...
Light and tasty, the sliced chicken breast is the perfect second course
Preparing the sliced chicken breast is really simple and in no time at all you will have a quick and...
Vegetarian cabbage rolls
Vegetarian cabbage rolls: a delicious second course based on ricotta and rice. Try them also as a main dish! Who...