Gluten-free rose cake, a soft dough to work that will become a very soft dessert that will be impossible to resist.
A soft and tasty brioche bread also for celiac sufferers: the gluten-free rose cake, whose name implies the shape of many roses in a single perfectly sweet circle. Excellent as a snack or as breakfast to start a good day in the best possible way, its particular elegance will also be perfect to celebrate a special event or to make a good impression at dinner with friends. It is so beautiful in its forms that it can surprise you even without the filling, but if you want you can still fill the roses with creams or enrich them on the surface with chocolate chips or chopped hazelnuts.
Very easy to prepare at home … let’s go and make this rose cake together!
Preparation of the gluten-free rose cake recipe
- Pour the sifted flour into the mixer bowl. Dissolve the crumbled yeast in the milk and add it all to the flour.
- Work the ingredients on medium speed and then add the sugar, eggs and lemon zest.
- When the dough is soft, add the diced butter and mix until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Transfer it to another bowl by covering it with a warm cloth and letting it rise for an hour in a dry place.
- After the time has elapsed, roll out the dough with a rolling pin, creating a thin sheet . Roll it up and cut it into many 2 cm thick swivels (about 8-10 swivels).
- Take a round springform pan and place the swivels next to each other. Let rise for 2 hours .
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 40 minutes . Remove from the oven, let it cool and decorate with a sprinkling of icing sugar.
Variants and ideas for a gluten-free, rose-shaped cake
You can stuff the roses with custard, hazelnut cream or jam, before rolling the pastry. The surface can instead be enriched and decorated before cooking with drops of chocolate, chopped hazelnuts or raisins.
To make the gluten-free vegan rose cake, replace whole milk with soy milk . Eliminate butter and eggs and use 6 tablespoons of seed oil .
The cake will tend to harden once cooled, but it will be enough to heat it in the microwave oven to regain its fragrance.
Keep your rose cake in a glass jar for 2-3 days .
Also try the Nutella rose cake recipe, impossible to resist!
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...