Gluten free sponge cake
Gluten-free sponge cake, the recipe for preparing a basic pastry dessert also suitable for coeliacs and gluten intolerant. Here are all the preparation steps!
Very simple recipe for preparing gluten-free sponge cake, perfect for use in the preparation of basic cakes to be filled with fruit and creams of all kinds. The dough in this case is prepared with rice flour and cornstarch, excellent substitutes for the classic wheat flour.
Let's take a look at the step-by-step recipe for a soft sponge cake that's also perfect for coeliacs!
Preparation of soft and gluten-free sponge cake
- First of all, shell the eggs at room temperature directly inside the planetary mixer, add the sugar and salt then start whipping with the electric whisk.
- Let it work for at least ten minutes or just enough to obtain a frothy and clear mixture.
- Add the well sifted rice flour, vanillin and cornstarch and mix gently from the bottom up, being careful not to disassemble the mixture and to avoid the formation of lumps.
- Pour the mixture thus obtained into a 20 cm diameter cake tin lined with baking paper, spread it well with the help of a spatula and bake in a preheated oven at 170°C for 35 minutes .
- Before turning off the oven, check the cooking by doing the toothpick test: if it comes out dry, the sponge cake is ready, turn off the oven and let the sponge cake cool inside the oven ajar.
- Remove the lukewarm sponge cake from the oven, gently remove it from the pan and let it cool on a wire rack before cutting and filling as desired .
Alternatively you can prepare gluten-free chocolate brownies .
Keep it in a cool, dry place for about 2 days after its creation, well wrapped in transparent kitchen film. You can also freeze it in the freezer if you have used fresh ingredients.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
WHO advises against the use of sweeteners in diets. Let’s find out why!
The WHO has recently updated the guidelines discouraging the use of non-sugar sweeteners. Let's find out why and what are...
Pasta with courgette flowers
Simple and quick, pasta with courgette flowers is a truly delicious first course. Let's find out together how to prepare...
Here is the recipe for grilled swordfish, a delicious second course full of flavors and aromas. Today we are preparing...
Tricolor first course: tomato and burrata pasta
Tomato and burrata pasta is an ideal recipe to serve as a single dish, especially in summer. That's how simple...
June diet: the fresh and creative choice to lose weight
The June diet is a fresh and summery way to lose weight by eating with gusto. Let's find out which...
Health2 months ago
Picacism: what it is, how to recognize it and what are the risks
Fashion2 months ago
Essential and sexy: the new must have for s/s 2023 is the body, an alternative to the mini dress
Recipes2 months ago
Rice balls, an ancient easy Ragusan recipe with photos and videos to prepare them
Recipes2 months ago
Calabrian sardella: what it is and how to prepare the typical spicy sauce