How to prepare gluten-free taralli: the variant of the classic Apulian product with rice flour, perfect for gluten intolerants and celiacs.
Today we offer you the recipe for preparing gluten-free taralli, an equally good variant of the typical Apulian product. The recipe uses gluten-free rice flour, known to be naturally gluten-free. Despite this, it is always advisable to check that the symbol with the crossed-out ear of corn is present on the package, to further confirm the absence of gluten. Now let's see all the preparation steps.
Preparation: how to make gluten-free taralli
- Transfer the rice flour, starch and salt into a large bowl, mix well then add the white wine, fennel seeds and olive oil.
- Mix well and knead to obtain a homogeneous mixture that can be worked with your hands.
- Divide the dough thus obtained into homogeneous portions weighing 10-12 grams each.
- Work with your hands to obtain sticks 12-15 cm long.
- If necessary, soften the sticks with a drop of wine or water and very delicately join the two ends of each stick to obtain the classic ring shape of taralli.
- Place the taralli thus obtained on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake in a preheated oven at 200°C and cook for 30-35 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and leave to cool on a wire rack.
- If you want to obtain taralli that are shiny on the surface and crumbly, blanch them a little at a time in a pan of salted water until they rise to the surface.
- Drain them, place them on a clean cloth and leave to cool.
You can store the taralli prepared following this recipe in an airtight container or in a food bag for 2-3 days .
Alternatively you can prepare the gluten-free savory cake .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Fast 5:2 diet – how it works, menu, advantages and disadvantages
Among the most popular diets in the summer period is the 5:2. Let's find out how it works and what...
Let’s prepare lardiated broken ziti, a symbol of Campania cuisine
If you are looking for a tasty first course, don't miss this recipe from Campania: ziti lardiati! Pasta first courses...
Ideas for a light dinner? Here are light recipes and tips for tasty dishes
For a tasty light dinner you don't need much effort: just play carefully with the ingredients you have at home...
Light and tasty, the sliced chicken breast is the perfect second course
Preparing the sliced chicken breast is really simple and in no time at all you will have a quick and...
Vegetarian cabbage rolls
Vegetarian cabbage rolls: a delicious second course based on ricotta and rice. Try them also as a main dish! Who...