The gluten-free tortillas with feta are flavorful and good and are made with chickpea flour
The gluten-free tortillas with feta flavored with basil and olives are a dish of immediate realization and full of flavor. Chickpea flour is ideal for cooking excellent gluten-free tortillas on the spot and quickly. Here they are seasoned with feta and olives but the tortillas can be stuffed as your taste and imagination suggest.
Preparation of gluten-free tortillas with feta
- First, prepare the dough by putting the chickpea flour with a pinch of salt and the cayenne pepper in a bowl and, slowly, pour the water that must be incorporated slowly while continuing to turn the dough which must be full-bodied and free of lumps.
- Let it rest just for the time it took to prepare the filling. Open the feta, remove its water and cut it into flakes with the help of a fork.
- Pitted the black olives and cut them into small pieces, wash plenty of fresh basil and chop the leaves with your hands.
- Then add the chopped olives and the chopped basil to the feta, mix well and add quality extra virgin olive oil.
- Put a non-stick pan on the heat, grease it with a little olive oil and pour a ladle of mixture , arrange it giving it roundness and cook on both sides, turning the tortilla with a spatula.
- In a few minutes you will see a crunchy crust appear, meaning the tortilla is cooked.
- Continue until you finish all the chickpea flour mixture, stacking the tortillas one on top of the other in a flat plate.
- Now there is nothing left to do but stuff these gluten-free tortillas with the topped feta and serve. If you want you can also add a few pieces of ripe tomatoes.
We recommend consuming the tortillas within 1-2 days , preferably in 1 day if they have already been seasoned. You can keep them in the refrigerator well covered with cling film.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Presnitz: the Trieste dessert with noble origins!
According to some testimonies it was created for Princess Sissi. Either way, the Presnitz quick recipe is tasty and easy...
Let’s find out how to prepare the brandacujun with the Ligurian recipe
The recipe for brandacujun comes directly from western Liguria, a creamed cod with potatoes with an intense flavor and creamy...
How okonomiyaki is prepared, a typical dish of Japanese cuisine
If you are looking for quick and easy recipes that come from afar, okonomyaki, Japanese pancakes with vegetables, is worth...
What is holistic massage: all about this practice for body and mind
Holistic massage has numerous benefits, both for the body and for the mind. Let’s see together what they are, and...
Bublanina is a truly amazing Czechoslovakian dessert with cherries
Bublanina is a simple cherry pie typical of the Czech Republic prepared with a dough similar to sponge cake. Literally...
Recipes1 week ago
Have you ever heard of the octopus genovese?
Recipes1 week ago
If you are looking for a quick and easy appetizer, the ham mousse is the recipe for you
Health7 days ago
The therapeutic effects of the shower in winter
Health5 days ago
Rebecca syndrome: what it is and how to recognize it