Bread and black cabbage gnocchi, a natural first course with a unique taste, perfect to serve for a family lunch or dinner. Here is the recipe step by step!
Who said that gnocchi are made only with potatoes? Today we offer you the recipe for preparing bread and black cabbage gnocchi, a rustic and very tasty first course. The basic dough of these dumplings is made with stale breadcrumbs and water. Everything is then completed with a dressing based on black cabbage and chicory. Let's immediately see all the steps of the preparation.
Preparation of breadcrumbs gnocchi
- Start by putting the breadcrumbs in a large bowl, add a cup of hot water and let it rest so that the dough " swells ", then let it rest for half an hour.
- Meanwhile, clean the black cabbage and chicory then cook in boiling salted water.
- Form the gnocchi with the mixture of breadcrumbs and water then drain the cabbage and chicory, squeeze them and sauté them in a pan with olive oil and garlic.
- Cook the gnocchi in abundant salted water, remove them as soon as they come to the surface .
- Remove the garlic and quickly sauté the gnocchi with the cabbage and chicory dressing.
- Serve and season with grated Parmesan and black pepper if you like. Enjoy your meal!
If you prefer, you can prepare bread and spinach gnocchi by replacing chicory and black cabbage with baby spinach.
Alternatively, we recommend trying the dumplings .
We recommend consuming the quick and cheap promo dish at the moment .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
What is special about Bruno Barbieri’s carbonara?
Bruno Barbieri's recipe for carbonara causes discussion, perhaps more for the name than for the taste. Try this particular take...
Antibiotic resistance: how to spot it and what to do
Resistance to antibiotics: causes, consequences and possible remedies to be able to try to solve the problem. Are you concerned...
Let’s find out how to prepare excellent cannelloni stuffed with meat
Meat cannelloni are an excellent first course, ideal for Sundays. Let's see together how to prepare them! Meat cannelloni are...
Reinforcement salad: a traditional Neapolitan Christmas dish
The reinforcement salad is a side dish based on papacelle, cauliflower, olives and spring onions: one of the most popular...
Don’t throw away the vegetable peels: turn them into crunchy chips!
Making baked vegetable peel chips is a great way to reduce waste in the kitchen. Here's which vegetables to use...
Fashion7 days ago
Black Friday fashion: between advances, fast shopping and discounted luxury purchases
Food1 week ago
Topinambur: the properties and contraindications of the Jerusalem artichoke
Fashion1 week ago
The super mini skirt in the shape of a belt: the model designed by Diesel could become a trend thanks to Dua Lipa
Recipes7 days ago
How to make risotto pasta in a pan: have you ever tasted it?