The legendary apple fritters are delicious pancakes made with Golden apples cut into thick slices, breaded and fried.
Battered apple fritters are a classic Carnival dessert that can be prepared all year round, delicious and perfect for making your friends, relatives or even your children happy! They can be flavored in many ways, with grappa, lemon or white wine, and even as regards apples you can choose different types , such as renette, which will give you a more acidic flavour.
Typical of Trentino, these pancakes will drive you crazy : crunchy on the outside, soft and moist on the inside, they are one of the best desserts to enhance this fruit. Let's go and prepare them right away!
How to make apple fritters
- Let's start preparing the pancake batter: beat the eggs in a bowl, add the milk slowly and a pinch of salt, finally the sifted flour and the yeast. Mix everything well and when you have obtained a homogeneous mixture, leave it aside.
- At this point we move on to the apples. Wash them, peel them and remove the core, then cut them into thin slices (not so much that they break, about 5 mm) and place in a bowl, covering them with lemon juice .
- Now all you have to do is dip the slices in the batter and cook them in boiling oil.
- When they are nice and golden , dry the grease with kitchen paper and then cover them with icing sugar mixed with a pinch of cinnamon . Enjoy your meal!
Bimby apple pancakes
If you want to use the Thermomix, here is the procedure.
- Place eggs and salt in the mixing bowl on speed. 2 for 20 seconds.
- Add the sifted flour , yeast and milk and mix everything together at speed. 6 for about 40 seconds. This way you will have made a fantastic batter .
- So all you have to do is cut the apples, dip them in the mixture and fry them in boiling oil!
If you liked the apple fritters recipe, discover the preparation video .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Fast 5:2 diet – how it works, menu, advantages and disadvantages
Among the most popular diets in the summer period is the 5:2. Let's find out how it works and what...
Let’s prepare lardiated broken ziti, a symbol of Campania cuisine
If you are looking for a tasty first course, don't miss this recipe from Campania: ziti lardiati! Pasta first courses...
Ideas for a light dinner? Here are light recipes and tips for tasty dishes
For a tasty light dinner you don't need much effort: just play carefully with the ingredients you have at home...
Light and tasty, the sliced chicken breast is the perfect second course
Preparing the sliced chicken breast is really simple and in no time at all you will have a quick and...
Vegetarian cabbage rolls
Vegetarian cabbage rolls: a delicious second course based on ricotta and rice. Try them also as a main dish! Who...