The tasty granola recipe in the air fryer, for a breakfast full of energy and flavour.
If you want to start your day in the best way, it is important to have a tasty, nutritious and healthy breakfast: for these reasons, air fryer granola is certainly the right recipe for your needs. We offer you a recipe that requires only 15 minutes of your time , of which around 10 are dedicated to cooking, with a very low level of difficulty. In fact, you don't need any skills in the field, you just need to follow the instructions below. If you want to get even more flavour, you can also add a little ground cinnamon which will make the final product even more aromatic, or play with seeds and dried fruit , enriching or modifying the mix .
Preparing granola in the air fryer
- Take a fairly large bowl and add the puffed rice.
- Add the expected amount of oat flakes.
- Pour in the oil and the vanilla sachet.
- Add about a tablespoon of maple syrup which gives an important flavor. If you don't have maple syrup you can easily replace it with honey ( about 30 grams ).
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Turn on the air fryer and place the resulting mixture in the basket.
- Set cooking at around 170° C for a total of 10 minutes .
- Keep an eye on the cooking and mix everything every now and then.
- Once cooking is finished, remove the basket and pour the mixture into the bowl.
- Add the pumpkin seeds and almonds and mix.
- The granola in the air fryer is ready to be used for your tasty morning breakfasts.
To always have a rich morning breakfast ready to be consumed, you can prepare the granola recipe in the air fryer during the afternoon and then store it correctly. Storage requires the use of a glass container to be hermetically sealed. In this way the granola does not lose its unmistakable crunchiness and you can therefore use this goodness for several days in the fridge .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Fast 5:2 diet – how it works, menu, advantages and disadvantages
Among the most popular diets in the summer period is the 5:2. Let's find out how it works and what...
Let’s prepare lardiated broken ziti, a symbol of Campania cuisine
If you are looking for a tasty first course, don't miss this recipe from Campania: ziti lardiati! Pasta first courses...
Ideas for a light dinner? Here are light recipes and tips for tasty dishes
For a tasty light dinner you don't need much effort: just play carefully with the ingredients you have at home...
Light and tasty, the sliced chicken breast is the perfect second course
Preparing the sliced chicken breast is really simple and in no time at all you will have a quick and...
Vegetarian cabbage rolls
Vegetarian cabbage rolls: a delicious second course based on ricotta and rice. Try them also as a main dish! Who...