Zucchini au gratin in an air fryer are a tasty recipe for a delicious and simple side dish to prepare.
The recipe for zucchini au gratin in an air fryer allows you to obtain, in just a few minutes, a tasty side dish to be used especially during the summer . The important aspect for you to obtain a satisfactory final result concerns the quality of the courgettes which must be fresh and still firm. Among other things, the ingredients that you will have to use often are already present in your refrigerator so the expense is really minimal .
Preparation of zucchini au gratin in the air fryer
- Take the courgettes and cut them finely into slices so that cooking is better for greater crunchiness.
- Place the vegetables in a large bowl.
- Add a generous drizzle of extra virgin olive oil to grease them.
- Continue by adding the chopped parsley and then the coarsely chopped garlic. If you prefer, you can add just a pinch of salt .
- The courgettes are then enriched in terms of flavor with the addition of grated Grana Padano, preferably aged over 16 months. If you don't have Grana Padano at home, you can use Parmesan and any other cheese.
- Quickly mix the ingredients in the bowl.
- Remove the air fryer basket.
- Place the courgettes on the bottom of the basket.
- Adding breadcrumbs and a little extra virgin olive oil.
- Turn on the air fryer and set it to a temperature of 170°C .
- Cooking must last at least 13-15 minutes . Check occasionally to avoid overcooking them.
If you have not finished eating the zucchini au gratin in the air fryer, you can safely store them in the fridge and then consume them within the next 2 or at most 3 days . It should be emphasized that to maintain the crunchiness of the courgettes and their unmistakable flavour, it is advisable to place them in a hermetically sealed glass container.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Fast 5:2 diet – how it works, menu, advantages and disadvantages
Among the most popular diets in the summer period is the 5:2. Let's find out how it works and what...
Let’s prepare lardiated broken ziti, a symbol of Campania cuisine
If you are looking for a tasty first course, don't miss this recipe from Campania: ziti lardiati! Pasta first courses...
Ideas for a light dinner? Here are light recipes and tips for tasty dishes
For a tasty light dinner you don't need much effort: just play carefully with the ingredients you have at home...
Light and tasty, the sliced chicken breast is the perfect second course
Preparing the sliced chicken breast is really simple and in no time at all you will have a quick and...
Vegetarian cabbage rolls
Vegetarian cabbage rolls: a delicious second course based on ricotta and rice. Try them also as a main dish! Who...