Grilled calamari with artichokes are a very tasty second dish that requires little time to prepare.
Grilled calamari with artichokes are a delicious dish, which combines the “smoky” flavor of grilled fish with the more ferrous and sweetish flavor of artichokes.
You will only need to have a good cast iron grill , to be greased with a little extra virgin olive oil, to prepare delicious squid. These shellfish are low in fat and calories, and contain nutrients that make them excellent allies against metabolic diseases.
Artichokes are also concentrates of virtues , being rich in iron, calcium, potassium, phosphorus and many fibers.
Preparation of grilled squid with artichokes
- To prepare your grilled calamari with artichokes, clean the gutted squid thoroughly and deprived of the inedible parts. Rinse them under running water and cut them to obtain the classic ring shapes .
- Heat a plate greased with a little extra virgin olive oil and grill the squid, for about ten minutes or so, until the fish is well cooked.
- In the meantime, clean the artichokes, removing the outer leaves and part of the stem.
- Julienne them and cook them in a pan with the garlic and oil, adding salt.
- When the squid are well grilled, put them in a bowl in which you have emulsified the oil, lemon juice, pepper and salt.
- At this point you can serve, serving the fish together with the artichokes.
Serve your grilled calamari with artichokes possibly with a few drops of balsamic vinegar reduction. If you want you can also try the lemon squid !
We recommend consuming the second course of fish at the moment , otherwise you can keep everything for about 1 day in the refrigerator, inside a container with an airtight lid. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Fast 5:2 diet – how it works, menu, advantages and disadvantages
Among the most popular diets in the summer period is the 5:2. Let's find out how it works and what...
Torta Bertolda, the country dessert of Lombardy
The Bertolda cake is the recipe to make at home if you don't know which dessert to prepare for breakfast....
How to marinate lamb
Here's how to marinate lamb: a very ancient technique that serves to enhance the flavors of the meat and keep...
Baked rice and cabbage pie: a delicious (and gluten-free) single dish
The rice and cabbage pie is a tasty and inviting single dish, here are all the (very easy) steps to...
Water apple cake
Recipe and tips for preparing a perfect water apple pie: taste and lightness in every bite. It is a real...