Grilled calamari with artichokes are a very tasty second dish that requires little time to prepare.
Grilled calamari with artichokes are a delicious dish, which combines the “smoky” flavor of grilled fish with the more ferrous and sweetish flavor of artichokes.
You will only need to have a good cast iron grill , to be greased with a little extra virgin olive oil, to prepare delicious squid. These shellfish are low in fat and calories, and contain nutrients that make them excellent allies against metabolic diseases.
Artichokes are also concentrates of virtues , being rich in iron, calcium, potassium, phosphorus and many fibers.
Preparation of grilled squid with artichokes
- To prepare your grilled calamari with artichokes, clean the gutted squid thoroughly and deprived of the inedible parts. Rinse them under running water and cut them to obtain the classic ring shapes .
- Heat a plate greased with a little extra virgin olive oil and grill the squid, for about ten minutes or so, until the fish is well cooked.
- In the meantime, clean the artichokes, removing the outer leaves and part of the stem.
- Julienne them and cook them in a pan with the garlic and oil, adding salt.
- When the squid are well grilled, put them in a bowl in which you have emulsified the oil, lemon juice, pepper and salt.
- At this point you can serve, serving the fish together with the artichokes.
Serve your grilled calamari with artichokes possibly with a few drops of balsamic vinegar reduction. If you want you can also try the lemon squid !
We recommend consuming the second course of fish at the moment , otherwise you can keep everything for about 1 day in the refrigerator, inside a container with an airtight lid. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...