It only takes 7 minutes to prepare an excellent hamburger in the air fryer. The result? Worthy of the best hamburgerie!
The air fryer is an appliance that has conquered an ever-increasing number of people in recent years. There are many reasons, but if we really have to indicate one, it's versatility : you can really cook a lot of food, from the simplest chips to cakes. Today we reveal how to prepare hamburgers in an air fryer, perfect for a fast food style dinner .
Usually cooked in a pan or grilled, to the detriment of their goodness, hamburgers tend to release smoke and "plague" the house with odors. The air fryer is perfect for avoiding both of these drawbacks and still getting a golden and crunchy burger on the outside, soft and juicy on the inside . How? Let's find out together.
How to make hamburger recipe in air fryer
- First prepare your meatballs of size and thickness to your liking. With our doses you will get 4 hamburgers of about 150 g less than 2 cm thick, perfect for filling a sandwich. Combine the minced meat, the chopped parsley, a pinch of salt and the Parmesan in a container and mix with your hands to mix all the flavours.
- Using a scale, divide the mixture into four parts and form the burgers with your hands. You can also use a 10 cm pastry cutter to give the meatball a perfect shape.
- Once this is done, all that remains is to move on to cooking. Pour a glass of water into the bottom of the fryer to collect the fat and prevent it from burning.
- Then place the burgers in the basket, without baking paper or anything else. In this way the fat will run off allowing for healthier cooking.
- Set the fryer to 200°C and cook for 7 minutes.
- Your hamburgers are perfect for filling sandwiches or to be served on a plate accompanied by a side dish of your choice.
It goes without saying that for a perfect dinner that can make everyone agree, preparing the classic sandwich is the best choice. If you then accompany it with fries cooked in an air fryer then you will have hit the mark!
Cooked hamburgers will keep in the refrigerator for a couple of days. Raw, on the other hand, they can be frozen , placing a piece of parchment paper between each one, for up to 6 months.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
From French cuisine comes the Rossini fillet, delicious and elegant
Fillet alla Rossini is a second course based on beef fillet, enriched with foie gras and black truffle. From French...
Black gums, causes and symptoms: the alarm bell of a serious problem
Black gums should never be underestimated because they could be the alarm bell of a serious problem. Have you noticed...
Chicken curry with milk accompanied by basmati rice: the video recipe of the oriental dish!
Here is the original recipe for chicken curry with basmati rice, a dish full of heady flavors and aromas: bring...
Risotto with turnip greens, an excellent first course
How to prepare a vegetarian first course to serve for lunch or dinner? Here is the recipe for risotto with...
Spaghetti with walnuts and anchovies: simplicity and flavor at the table!
Spaghetti with walnuts and anchovies is an original first course and so easy to prepare that it will amaze even...
Recipes1 week ago
How to make crepes: the simple video recipe for making the neutral dough (and some tasty inspiration)
Fashion6 days ago
Paris Fashion Week 2023: The most beautiful and eccentric looks of the front row
Recipes1 week ago
Pici cacio e pepe: the video recipe of the first course prepared from scratch!
Beauty1 week ago
Degradé on brown hair: for each style its nuance