The hazelnut cheesecake recipe is what you need for fresh, no-bake desserts. Are you ready to discover all the secrets to prepare it?
Delicious and one of the tastiest quick and easy recipes there is. We are talking about the hazelnut cheesecake, a dessert characterized by a fragrant base of biscuits and a soft cheese cream . The ingredient that is never missing in any of the components is the hazelnuts.
This is the dessert for you if you want to amaze your guests with always new desserts that can be enriched as you prefer. Some idea? Become even more delicious with a simple chocolate ganache. Get all the ingredients, now we explain how to prepare it!
Preparation of the hazelnut cheesecake
- To prepare the hazelnut cheesecake without cooking, start with the preparation of the biscuit base : put the biscuits in the mixer with 50 g of hazelnuts. Chop until you get a powder.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan or in a bain-marie then add it to the mix of chopped hazelnuts and biscuits. Mix well to mix the ingredients as much as possible.
- Cover the bottom of a hinged pan with a diameter of 24 cm with a sheet of parchment paper, distribute the biscuit base over it and spread out well with the back of a spoon. Put in the fridge and let it rest for 15 minutes .
- In the meantime, dedicate yourself to the preparation of the cheese cream : soak the isinglass in a bowl with cold water. Then melt it over low heat with two tablespoons of water or cream.
- Whip the cold cream from the fridge, add the soft spreadable cheese, the mascarpone and 80 g of chopped hazelnuts. Stir gently so as not to dismantle the cream, add the melted isinglass and stir one last time.
- Pour the resulting cream onto the biscuit base and place in the refrigerator to rest for no less than 8 hours. Before serving the cold cheesecake, take a few moments to prepare the topping : coarsely chop the last hazelnuts you have available and distribute them on the surface!
A delicious variant: the hazelnut and chocolate cheesecake
If you want to make your cold cake recipe even more delicious , we suggest the hazelnut cheesecake with chocolate ganache. In this case you will also need: 150 g of cream for desserts and 175 g of dark chocolate.
- After having prepared the cheesecake following the previous steps, while it rests in the refrigerator you can dedicate yourself to the preparation of the ganache : chop the chocolate and put it in a bowl or in a saucepan.
- Heat the cream almost until boiling then pour it over the chopped chocolate, mix well to melt the chocolate then let the cream cool, first by immersing the container with the cream in a bowl with water and ice and then in the refrigerator.
- Before serving , decorate the surface of the cake with the ganache and chopped hazelnuts.
The cheesecake prepared in this way can be stored in the refrigerator tightly closed in an airtight container for 1-2 days .
Do you love recipes of this kind? Also try the no-bake ricotta cheesecake !
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...