Light baked asparagus omelette but at the same time very tasty thanks to the addition of onion and grated cheese. All to try.
If you are looking for a single dish that is easy to prepare, you cannot miss the recipe for the baked asparagus omelette. Cooking makes the omelette soft and light , but thanks to the combination of asparagus, cheese and onion you will have a very tasty single dish. Here is the recipe to follow step by step that will amaze you and will not make you think about anything else!
Preparation of the asparagus omelette in the oven
- First, rinse and clean the asparagus by removing the white part of the stem then steam them for about 7-8 minutes or boil them for 5 minutes .
- Once ready, let them cool and then divide the stems, cutting them into rings of the size you prefer, but leaving the tips intact.
- Put the finely chopped onion in a pan with a drizzle of oil and let it brown, then add the asparagus for a few minutes just long enough for them to take a little color .
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs, add two or three generous handfuls of grated cheese, salt and pepper.
- Add the onion and the warmed vegetables to the egg mixture and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a pan lined with baking paper (or greased) and bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 20-25 minutes or in any case just enough to obtain a beautiful golden omelette.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and serve immediately, enjoy your meal!
How to make an omelette with asparagus? Variants of a quick recipe
If you prefer, you can prepare the asparagus and bacon omelette in the oven or even with ham, just brown the diced salami in a pan and add it to the rest of the ingredients . And for a super quick recipe, try the spaghetti omelette ! Otherwise there are tons of other asparagus recipes for you to try.
Furthermore, to make this dish even more delicious by adding a little ricotta to the mixture, about 150 g of it will be enough for 3 eggs , and mix gently so that it mixes all together: the result will be a high and soft baked asparagus omelette. . Instead of ricotta, you can also opt to add about 100 g of unsweetened white yogurt or diced cheese (100 g will work fine here too) such as scamorza or provola.
We recommend keeping this omelette in the fridge for a maximum of 1 day , well covered in cling film. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Oily skin skincare: here are the five basic steps
In the case of oily skin, daily skincare with ad hoc products is very important: let's see what the basic...
Spaghetti with three tomatoes, a simply genuine dish!
Are you looking for a simple and tasty first course? Try the spaghetti with three tomatoes recipe, made only with...
Is using social media at the table bad?
Using social networks and smartphones at the table is now common among adults and children: a habit that involves risks....
Types of perm: how many there are and what effect they give to the hair
How many types of permanents are there? Let's find out all of them and see if there is also an...
Homemade Russian salad, the Queen of all appetizers!
Russian salad, the timeless and perfect appetizer for a delicious dinner: here are the ingredients and how to prepare it...
Fashion1 week ago
Military green passion: how to combine the most decisive of greens
Recipes1 week ago
Mulled wine, the super-scented drink that warms up the coldest days
Fashion7 days ago
Ugg Guard Boots, the waterproof sole that allows us to wear all but all the shoes we want!
Recipes1 week ago
Bucatini alla Caruso, the ingredients of the Neapolitan recipe