The recipe for gluten-free biscuits is what you need to prepare delicious gluten-free biscuits with rice flour. Don't miss them!
Making gluten-free cookies is really a breeze. All thanks to our recipe which involves making a dough based on rice flour and therefore perfect for celiacs or intolerant. Not everyone knows that the other gluten-free flours that can be used for preparations of this type are, in addition to rice, corn, millet, quinoa, amaranth, corn, teff, sorghum or buckwheat.
The important thing is to always check that on the packaging of all the products used it is specified that they are gluten free products. You can indulge yourself in preparing variations of a quick dessert by itself, mixing the rice flour with other suitable flours and so as to prepare always new and tasty biscuits.
Preparation of gluten-free biscuits
- To prepare gluten free biscuits, start by pouring the rice flour into a bowl, add the sugar and baking powder .
- Stir with a spoon then add the egg and the cold butter from the refrigerator cut into cubes. Lastly add the grated lemon zest.
- Start kneading vigorously with your hands and continue until you have obtained a homogeneous and compact dough .
- Wrap the dough with cling film and leave to rest in the refrigerator for 60 minutes .
- After the indicated resting time, take the dough back, place it on a floured cutting board or work surface and roll it out with a rolling pin until it is about half a centimeter thick.
- With a mold of your choice, cut out the biscuits, gently place them on a baking tray covered with a sheet of parchment paper . At this point you can decide to decorate the surface with dried fruit such as chopped almonds, sunflower seeds or pumpkin or you can leave them "natural".
- Bake in a hot oven at 180 ° C for 10 minutes then remove from the oven and let them cool.
The biscuits prepared following this recipe can be stored in a tin box or in an airtight container even for 4-5 days after cooking . If you want you can also prepare the dough in abundance so as to freeze a part of it for 2-3 months in order to prepare the biscuits if necessary. In this case, all you have to do is thaw the dough and proceed as indicated above.
How about trying the gluten-free margherita cake too?
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Map of pimples: each area of the face corresponds to an organ
What is the pimple map for? Let's find out together and see which organs the areas of the face are...
How to toast pumpkin seeds: the video recipe to prepare a healthy and crunchy snack
Roasted pumpkin seeds: quick and easy recipe to prepare a tasty snack at home to nibble on at any time...
The most popular s/s 2023 collections by Valentino and Dior, followed by Balmain and Givenchy: the most beautiful inspo looks
The spring/summer 2023 fashion shows sum up: the ranking of the most popular according to Spotlight Dreamy, captivating, sensual, the...
What is ADHD, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
ADHD: what it is, causes, symptoms and everything you need to know about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Attention Deficit Hyperactivity...
Gnocchi alla bava, the super stringy recipe
Gnocchi alla bava are a very quick first course to prepare, but above all they are incredibly tasty: you will...
Fashion6 days ago
Black Friday fashion: between advances, fast shopping and discounted luxury purchases
Food1 week ago
Topinambur: the properties and contraindications of the Jerusalem artichoke
Fashion7 days ago
The super mini skirt in the shape of a belt: the model designed by Diesel could become a trend thanks to Dua Lipa
Recipes6 days ago
How to make risotto pasta in a pan: have you ever tasted it?