Let’s find out how to prepare grancereale with a quick and easy recipe, perfect for making your breakfast healthier.
The grancereale biscuits with the recipe that we are about to offer you are perfect if you are looking for light biscuits perfect for breakfast and that will keep for a long time . With our quick recipe you will have a crumbly, low-fat and rustic-flavored dough ready in no time at all.
To prepare the grancereal type biscuits with the easy recipe you will need wholemeal flour , oat flakes and brown sugar to which we will add honey and milk. Turning grancereale into a recipe also suitable for vegans is very simple: use malt (or maple syrup) instead of honey and a vegetable drink of your choice to replace milk. But let’s see how to do it together.
How to prepare the recipe for grancereal
- Transfer the oat flakes to a food processor and blend them coarsely , leaving a few pieces.
- Then pour them into a bowl together with the wholemeal flour and all the other ingredients: brown sugar, milk, oil, honey, yeast and a pinch of salt.
- Form a loaf , wrap it in cling film and let it rest in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Then roll it out between two sheets of parchment paper until it reaches a thickness of about 4 mm and with a pastry cutter make the biscuits.
- Remove the excess dough and knead it to form other cookies.
- Cook them at 180 ° C for 25 minutes and once cold store them in a tin box.
Preparing grancereale biscuits with a light recipe is really very simple but it is just as simple to make the most famous variations. For the recipe of the grancereale chocolate biscuits, add 50 g of chocolate chips to the dough (you can also make flakes from a tablet), while for the grancereale biscuits with fruit the recipe provides for the addition of 50 g of dehydrated fruit to taste. (apples, coconut, pineapple, banana) but also raisins.
We also recommend you try the oatmeal and berries biscuits , excellent for breakfast.
Homemade grancereale can be stored in a tin box for 2 weeks.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...