Homemade nougat of the dead: as good as that of pastry
Perfect as a gift but also excellent as a meal, nougat of the dead is a typical Neapolitan dessert from the period between October and November.
Combine white chocolate, Nutella, hazelnuts and dark chocolate and you will get one of the best desserts ever , nougat of the dead. This typical Neapolitan recipe is usually prepared, as you can guess from the name, on the day of the dead , between October and November. In fact, it seems that the children brought it as a gift to the deceased to brighten their journey into the afterlife.It is an excellent dessert both to give as gifts and to serve as a dessert, as simple to make as it is overflowing with calories.
Not bad, in the period of "trick or treat" a cheat is needed and this nougat with chocolate and hazelnuts is perfect for the purpose. The preparation is not too complex so we invite you to try it because then, at the first taste, you will regret not having done it before!
How to prepare the nougat recipe for the dead
- First, chop the dark chocolate with a knife and melt it in a bain-marie in a saucepan, without letting it burn.
- Then, using a kitchen brush, brush the inside of a silicone loaf pan with chocolate. Let it solidify then repeat the operation so as to obtain a layer of at least one millimeter. Put it in the refrigerator for an hour and dedicate yourself to the filling.
- Toast the hazelnuts in a pan for 1 minute and set aside.
- Chop the milk and white chocolate with a knife and melt them in a bain- marie . Add the Nutella and hazelnuts and mix well. Then pour everything into the solidified chocolate shell.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours after which melt the leftover dark chocolate again. Pour it on top of the nougat creating an even layer then put it back in the fridge for another 3 hours.
- After 6 hours you can turn the mold upside down and gently remove the nougat of the dead. Serve it cut into slices.
The nougat of the dead with our recipe is really simple to prepare. And if you like the idea of preparing homemade nougat, then we recommend that you also try our soft chocolate nougat .
The nougat of the dead can be kept in the refrigerator for a week .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Dark elbows? Here are some simple and immediate natural remedies
Dark elbows are a really common problem. Let's find out how to solve it with natural remedies. That of dark...
Let’s discover a typical dish of Lazio cuisine: pan-fried Roman saltimbocca (with photos and videos)
If you don't know how to make saltimbocca alla romana, now is the time to fix it: here is the...
How to adopt a natural skin care routine for healthy skin?
The skin is the largest organ of the human body, covering an average of 15% of the body weight of...
Simple and creamy, here’s how to prepare pasta with cream and zucchini
Among the first courses with zucchini that you absolutely must try is pasta with cream and zucchini, a little old-fashioned...
Strawberries in pregnancy: what you need to know about their consumption
One of the most common questions involving pregnant women is about the consumption of strawberries during pregnancy. Let's find out,...
Health2 months ago
Picacism: what it is, how to recognize it and what are the risks
Fashion2 months ago
Essential and sexy: the new must have for s/s 2023 is the body, an alternative to the mini dress
Recipes2 months ago
Rice balls, an ancient easy Ragusan recipe with photos and videos to prepare them
Recipes2 months ago
Calabrian sardella: what it is and how to prepare the typical spicy sauce