Homemade orange jelly: perfect at the end of a meal!
Here's how to prepare orange jelly, a spoon dessert to be served fresh at the end of a meal or to be paired with cheeses.
Preparing orange jelly is really an excellent idea for those who love citrus fruits and especially for those who have enough of them available and want to use them in an original and creative way. This fresh spoon dessert can be served at the end of an important lunch as a dessert, or to accompany an appetizer of more or less seasoned cheeses, on the other hand the combination of fruit and cheeses never tires.
Let's follow all the steps to prepare these delicious fruit jellies!
Preparation of orange jelly
- First, make 90 ml of juice from the fresh oranges you bought for the recipe.
- Add to this the juice of half a lemon and mix with a spoon.
- Put the liquid in a saucepan, add the sugar and turn on the heat over low heat, bringing the squeezed juice to a boil.
- Aside, put the gelatin to soak for a few minutes in cold water, when it is soft enough and workable with your hands, squeeze it and add it to the saucepan with the juice.
- Mix well with a wooden spoon until the gelatin is completely dissolved and turn off the heat.
- Take the silicone ice molds and pour the liquid inside, let it cool to room temperature and then put it in the fridge for at least 2-3 hours .
- Before serving, check that the jelly has compacted and turn over onto a serving dish.
If you love citrus fruits, alternatively we recommend the orange marmalade recipe.
We recommend consuming the orange jellies at the moment, or at least within a few hours. You can also leave them in the fridge for a few days .
READ ALSO: Fruit jellies: here's how to make them at home!
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Asparagus and bacon pasta, a mouth-watering first course! Recipe photos and videos
Simple, quick and tasty, pasta with asparagus and bacon is a perfect first course for all occasions. Here are our...
Since the 2000s with love: the Gucci Horsebit is the most Y2K shoulder it-bag of the moment
Horsebit 1955, Jackie 1961, the Gucci it-bags are the most desired and very soon the Horsebit 2003 chain will also...
Let’s find out how to prepare the perfect toast, the most popular dinner recipe
Tired of the usual trivial combinations? Take advantage of our ideas for a perfect mouth-watering toast. There is something for...
Post traumatic stress disorder: what it is, how to recognize it and what are the solutions
Post-traumatic stress disorder is a psychological response to a traumatic event. Let's find out how to recognize it and what...
Can you prepare a light chocolate cake? Yes, it’s crazy cake
The crazy cake is a light and delicious American cake, with an intense cocoa flavor but almost fat-free. Here is...