Vegan butter is the alternative without animal derivatives, ideal for the preparation of your favorite desserts and savory dishes!
More and more attention is now being paid to people who suffer from particular intolerances or follow, by choice, certain diets. For example, the case of vegans, who exclude all animal and animal products from their diets. For this reason today we want to offer you the recipe to prepare, in a vegan version, one of the basic ingredients of Italian cuisine : butter, which has always been considered an excellent alternative to margarine. Used to make dough soft, give crunchiness to many desserts or simply to give that extra touch of flavor to many dishes . If you are curious to find out how vegan butter is made, you just have to continue reading!
Preparing the recipe for vegan butter
- Start by placing the natural soy milk in a saucepan and heat over low heat. As soon as micro bubbles begin to appear on the surface (just before it starts to boil) turn off the heat and add the apple cider vinegar. You will immediately notice the appearance of small flakes because the milk will start to quail.
- Take a colander and line it with a clean cloth. Pour the soy milk into it to separate the flakes from the whey . Rinse the flakes left in the tea towel with cold water to eliminate the slightly acidic taste of the vinegar.
- In a container with high sides, put the lecithin dissolved in a little warm water, the coconut oil, the soybean oil, the quail soy milk and the salt. Blend everything with an immersion mixer until you get a cream similar in consistency to vegetable cream.
- Pour the mixture into a rectangular container, to give it the characteristic shape of a stick of butter, and place in the fridge to solidify for at least 6 hours.
- The vegetable butter thus obtained can be used both in the preparation of sweets and savory dishes. Also excellent to spread on rusks together with jam.
Variants to prepare vegan butter
You can prepare the variant with coconut by providing yourself with 10 ml of rice vinegar, 250 ml of coconut milk with at least 18% fat, 35 ml of coconut oil, 10 ml of sunflower oil and 7.5 g of lecithin. The procedure remains the same as for traditional preparation. If you prefer a quick vegan butter, you can use only 3 ingredients: 150ml soy milk, 300ml coconut oil and 30ml lemon juice. The procedure remains unchanged.
Vegan butter can be kept in the fridge for up to 4 days. Alternatively it can be frozen for no more than 1 month.
Also try the traditional homemade butter recipe!
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Are you looking for some quick biscuits? Try the nutellotti
All you need are 3 ingredients and less than 5 minutes to prepare nutellotti. And it takes even less to...
Pandora bijoux gift ideas 2022: charms and jewels to give and treat yourself
Among charms, rings to compose and necklaces, Pandora again this year suggests sparkling gifts for Christmas Jewels have always been...
Oily skin skincare: here are the five basic steps
In the case of oily skin, daily skincare with ad hoc products is very important: let's see what the basic...
Spaghetti with three tomatoes, a simply genuine dish!
Are you looking for a simple and tasty first course? Try the spaghetti with three tomatoes recipe, made only with...
Is using social media at the table bad?
Using social networks and smartphones at the table is now common among adults and children: a habit that involves risks....
Fashion1 week ago
Military green passion: how to combine the most decisive of greens
Recipes1 week ago
Mulled wine, the super-scented drink that warms up the coldest days
Fashion1 week ago
Ugg Guard Boots, the waterproof sole that allows us to wear all but all the shoes we want!
Recipes1 week ago
Bucatini alla Caruso, the ingredients of the Neapolitan recipe