Homemade wholemeal bread is even better!
Soft and fragrant, wholemeal sandwich bread is perfect for preparing delicious toasts and sandwiches. Try it with our easy recipe.
We have now learned that wholemeal flour is preferable to refined flour not so much for its caloric intake, which remains almost unchanged between the two, but for its high content of nutrients . That's why today let's see together how to prepare wholemeal sandwich bread, perfect for creating delicious toasts and sandwiches.
In fact, you may not know that preparing homemade sandwich bread is quite simple. All you need is a little patience for the leavening and a plumcake mold to obtain a soft and fragrant loaf. I recommend using organic wholemeal flour for this recipe.
How to prepare the recipe for wholemeal loaf bread
- In a bowl put the warm water , the milk at room temperature and the yeast crumbled with your hands. Mix well to melt it.
- Then add the 00 flour (using only wholemeal flour would make the dough difficult to work with), the honey and the salt . Mix to obtain a sort of batter , then finally add the wholemeal flour and the oil .
- Knead vigorously for 10 minutes (you can carry out the same operations in about half the time using a planetary mixer fitted with a dough hook), then put it to rise covered in the oven off with the light on for 2 hours .
- Retrieve the dough, gently deflate it giving it an oval shape, then transfer it into a loaf pan lined with parchment paper. Let it rise again until it reaches the edges. Bake at 180°C for 25 minutes .
- Let the wholemeal pancasetta cool completely before cutting it into slices.
Wholemeal sandwich bread can be frozen already sliced in paper bags for about a month.
If you like to get your hands dirty and would like to know more, discover all our secrets of homemade bread !
We recommend keeping the bread in special bags or containers for a maximum of 1-2 days . Alternatively you can keep it in the fridge for 3-4 days or freeze it in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Dark elbows? Here are some simple and immediate natural remedies
Dark elbows are a really common problem. Let's find out how to solve it with natural remedies. That of dark...
Let’s discover a typical dish of Lazio cuisine: pan-fried Roman saltimbocca (with photos and videos)
If you don't know how to make saltimbocca alla romana, now is the time to fix it: here is the...
How to adopt a natural skin care routine for healthy skin?
The skin is the largest organ of the human body, covering an average of 15% of the body weight of...
Simple and creamy, here’s how to prepare pasta with cream and zucchini
Among the first courses with zucchini that you absolutely must try is pasta with cream and zucchini, a little old-fashioned...
Strawberries in pregnancy: what you need to know about their consumption
One of the most common questions involving pregnant women is about the consumption of strawberries during pregnancy. Let's find out,...
Health2 months ago
Picacism: what it is, how to recognize it and what are the risks
Fashion2 months ago
Essential and sexy: the new must have for s/s 2023 is the body, an alternative to the mini dress
Recipes2 months ago
Rice balls, an ancient easy Ragusan recipe with photos and videos to prepare them
Recipes2 months ago
Calabrian sardella: what it is and how to prepare the typical spicy sauce