To keep your figure in a tasty way, the avocado and zucchini soup will become one of your first choices for dinner!
The combination of two ingredients that blend perfectly both thanks to their flavor and their nutritional properties : the avocado and zucchini soup is a light and genuine dish, excellent for keeping faith with your diet with a good dose of taste.
This recipe can be enriched with condiments and spices which, according to your tastes, will make the final result particularly pleasant. Its delicately creamy appearance will drive even children who are not used to wanting to taste “green foods” crazy. Your soup will be a concentrate of proteins, vitamins and good fats that you will take with pleasure accompanied by a good glass of white wine .
Let’s find out how to prepare it together!
Preparation of the avocado and zucchini soup recipe
- Remove the flowers from the courgettes, remove the pistil and then rinse and chop them.
- Wash the courgettes and remove the ends and cut them into cubes except one . Clean the spring onion and cut into small pieces.
- Pour a drizzle of oil into a saucepan and cook the onion and sliced courgettes for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Salt, pepper and add the fennel seeds. Then the hot vegetable broth, continuing to cook for 15 minutes .
- Add the chopped courgette flowers, mix and turn off the heat.
- Wash, peel and chop the avocado. Also rinse the mint leaves.
- Take the zucchini that you have set aside and slice it for a long time .
- With a hand blender, blend the cooked vegetables together with mint, yogurt or coconut cream 8) and avocado. Put it back on the heat and cook for another 5 minutes .
- Pour your soup into a bowl and garnish with the courgette slices and a handful of peanuts. Bring your soup to the table!
Variants and ideas for raw avocado and zucchini soup
Enrich this recipe with the addition of cherry tomatoes, black olives, herbs and any other ingredient you might like. Opt for a squeeze of lemon juice to make the dish slightly tart, and replace the peanuts with other nuts such as almond flakes or walnut kernels.
To make a spicier version of this recipe, add the coriander to the cream of zucchini which with its strong flavor will give a spicy taste to the dish. Add a few leaves to the cooked vegetables and then blend everything with an immersion blender.
Keep your soup in the fridge for up to 5 days in an airtight container. You can also freeze it in the freezer for up to 3 months .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...