Polenta with sausage is a rich and tasty dish, born from the poor tradition according to which polenta was cooked in cauldrons directly in the house fireplace.
Making polenta with sausage is really easier done than said. Sausage-based sauce does not need long introductions, the secret is slow cooking , which allows the meat to release its flavors. In the same way, attention must be paid to cooking polenta, waiting for the water to boil and respecting the times indicated in the package according to the type of polenta chosen. The recipe for polenta and sausage or stewed sausage with polenta, if served with plenty of sauce , is a real comfort food. We prepare it like this!
Preparation of polenta with sausage
- Remove the sausage from the casing and cut it with a knife .
- Peel the onion, wash and chop finely. Brown the onion in a pan with a little oil, until it is soft (to speed up this operation you can wet the onion with a little water).
- Add the sausage, a pinch of pepper and mix well . Cook the sausage over high heat to brown it, then add the white wine. Wait for the alcohol to evaporate then add the tomato puree.
- Close the lid ajar, lower the heat and continue cooking for 20-30 minutes . If you want to prepare the polenta with mushrooms and sausage you can add the mushrooms you prefer (eg 400 g of champignon mushrooms) and cook them immediately together with the onion. In the meantime, you can devote yourself to the preparation of polenta .
- Put a pot of water on the stove, bring to a boil , salt with the coarse salt and add two tablespoons of olive oil.
- Pour the polenta flour into the boiling water and mix continuously with a whisk or wooden ladle.
- Continue cooking for the time indicated on the polenta package.
- Serve and distribute the sausage sauce in the center of each plate. Enjoy now!
Polenta with white sausage
- 400 g of sausage
- 1 onion
- olive oil to taste
- white wine to taste
- grated Parmesan cheese to taste
- Finely chop the onion and brown it in a pan with a drizzle of oil. Add the sausage without the casing and crumbled with a knife.
- Sauté the sausage as well and stir occasionally. Deglaze with the white wine and after having evaporated the alcohol, sprinkle with a little hot water which in the meantime you have put to boil for cooking the polenta as indicated in the previous procedure.
- Complete the cooking of the polenta, season with the sausage and top it all off with a generous sprinkling of grated cheese.
The prepared polenta can be stored in the refrigerator for 1-2 days after preparation. Keep the leftover sauce and polenta separately in order to reheat them as needed. Polenta, in fact, is also very good cut into slices and heated in the oven. This way you can turn leftovers into a delicious appetizer!
Why don't you try the polenta concia too?
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Map of pimples: each area of the face corresponds to an organ
What is the pimple map for? Let's find out together and see which organs the areas of the face are...
How to toast pumpkin seeds: the video recipe to prepare a healthy and crunchy snack
Roasted pumpkin seeds: quick and easy recipe to prepare a tasty snack at home to nibble on at any time...
The most popular s/s 2023 collections by Valentino and Dior, followed by Balmain and Givenchy: the most beautiful inspo looks
The spring/summer 2023 fashion shows sum up: the ranking of the most popular according to Spotlight Dreamy, captivating, sensual, the...
What is ADHD, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
ADHD: what it is, causes, symptoms and everything you need to know about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Attention Deficit Hyperactivity...
Gnocchi alla bava, the super stringy recipe
Gnocchi alla bava are a very quick first course to prepare, but above all they are incredibly tasty: you will...
Fashion6 days ago
Black Friday fashion: between advances, fast shopping and discounted luxury purchases
Food1 week ago
Topinambur: the properties and contraindications of the Jerusalem artichoke
Fashion7 days ago
The super mini skirt in the shape of a belt: the model designed by Diesel could become a trend thanks to Dua Lipa
Recipes6 days ago
How to make risotto pasta in a pan: have you ever tasted it?