An excellent cream without eggs and without cow’s milk, but delicious and suitable for filling a thousand desserts: we explain how to make vegan cream with hazelnut milk.
Vegan hazelnut milk cream solves what apparently seems like a problem: how to make an excellent basic cream for desserts that is egg-free and cow’s milk-free? In reality, vegans know well that there is no such thing as a sacrifice to taste , if you know the right recipes and the right ingredients. In this case we will prepare a basic cream, let’s say white, suitable for filling crepes, cakes, tartlets, tarts, for desserts, fake tiramisu etc.
Instead of cow’s milk we will use hazelnut milk, which you can also make at home if you wish. You can then flavor the cream as you wish, but we give you the basic recipe.
Preparation of the vegan cream with hazelnut milk
- To prepare your vegan cream with hazelnut milk, pour the hazelnut milk into a saucepan, preferably with a non- stick base .
- Also add the granulated sugar, the drops of vanilla or hazelnut extract.
- Turn on the fire under the saucepan and pour, mixing well with a wooden spoon, the cornstarch.
- Let the cream thicken, stirring constantly.
- Once the cream is thick and ready, turn off the heat and transfer it to a bowl, with cling film in contact, on the surface, so as not to form the unpleasant patina on the cream.
- Use your vegan cream with hazelnut milk to fill the most diverse desserts , or consume it as a spoon dessert, with fruit or waffles.
For example, you can use it to make your crepes even tastier!
We recommend keeping this cream in the refrigerator for a maximum of 1 day , with film in contact so that a crust does not form on the surface. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...