Having an ace up your sleeve in the kitchen is always useful, especially when you have unexpected guests for dinner: here's a savory pie ready in 5 minutes.
Thanks to its simplicity and speed in preparation, it is ideal to prepare in the evening and then take to work for the lunch break. We assure you that it is even better the next day. In addition to its practicality, it is also a very versatile cake, because you can put many ingredients inside it, it is practically the ideal recipe for when you have few ingredients inside the refrigerator and you don't know how to put them together.
You can opt for a tasty version with ham, speck or salami and a few cubes of mozzarella or another type of cheese. Or, you can choose to make a vegetarian version , replacing the cold cuts with vegetables (carrots, cherry tomatoes, courgettes and aubergines).
So preparing a savory pie in just 5 minutes is what's right for you. Below we show you what the ingredients and the procedure for this express savory cake are.
Very quick preparation of the savory pie
- We begin the preparation of our savory cake by beating the 2 whole eggs plus the yolk, continuing to mix with a whisk we add the milk, the parmesan and the extra virgin olive oil.
- Once all the ingredients have mixed well, add the instant yeast and slowly add the sifted flour.
- Once you have obtained a homogeneous mixture, it is time to add the condiments you have chosen, in our case mozzarella and cold cuts.
- Mix everything and add salt and pepper in the desired quantities.
- We give our mixture a final mix and pour it into a 24 cm diameter springform cake tin , previously buttered and floured.
- Sprinkle the dough with sesame seeds and bake for about 35-40 minutes at 170° in a fan oven.
You can keep the savory pie in the fridge for 1-2 days . We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Fast 5:2 diet – how it works, menu, advantages and disadvantages
Among the most popular diets in the summer period is the 5:2. Let's find out how it works and what...
Let’s prepare lardiated broken ziti, a symbol of Campania cuisine
If you are looking for a tasty first course, don't miss this recipe from Campania: ziti lardiati! Pasta first courses...
Ideas for a light dinner? Here are light recipes and tips for tasty dishes
For a tasty light dinner you don't need much effort: just play carefully with the ingredients you have at home...
Light and tasty, the sliced chicken breast is the perfect second course
Preparing the sliced chicken breast is really simple and in no time at all you will have a quick and...
Vegetarian cabbage rolls
Vegetarian cabbage rolls: a delicious second course based on ricotta and rice. Try them also as a main dish! Who...