Using veal it is possible to prepare an excellent stew in a pressure cooker, adding potatoes and carrots to make it richer.
The pressure cooker is one of those kitchen utensils that you either hate it or love it. If you are among those who consider it a time bomb, there's nothing better than trying your hand at some simple recipes to discover its infinite potential . Take for example the stew in a pressure cooker. For this recipe, it usually takes at least an hour to cook and it is not always certain that the meat is tender and the sauce full-bodied.
So preparing veal stew with potatoes in a pressure cooker could prove to be the best choice. In fact, once the preparation has started, you can "forget" about the pot and let it do the bulk of the work. Like? Let's see it together.
How to make pressure cooker stew recipe
- First, peel the onion and chop it finely with a knife. Brown it in the pan together with the oil and the bay leaves.
- Then add the pieces of meat floured on all sides and brown them well so as to seal them.
- Deglaze with the white wine and, when you no longer feel the smell of alcohol rising from the pot, pour in the tomato puree and a glass of water. Add a pinch of salt and close with the lid. Raise the heat to the maximum so as to bring the pot under pressure and, starting from the whistle, lower it to the minimum and calculate 30 minutes of cooking.
- In the meantime, peel the potatoes and cut them into 2 cm pieces. Also peel the carrots and cut them into slices.
- Vent the pot and add the potatoes and carrots, then close and bring back to pressure. From now on it will take 15 minutes . At this stage, make sure that there is enough liquid in the pot to cook the vegetables and, if necessary, add a little water.
- Serve the stew piping hot and, if you like, accompany it with polenta.
If you don't have a pressure cooker, you can still prepare an excellent stew with potatoes in the traditional way.
Veal stew in a pressure cooker can be kept for 2-3 days in the refrigerator in an airtight container. We advise you to heat it in a pan before consuming it.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Carnival chiacchiere: the traditional video recipe
The recipe for Carnival chiacchiere is simple and delicious: let's see how to prepare the most loved dessert of this...
How to make mustard: the classic recipe and its variations
Perfect for flavoring salads and meats: what are the varieties of mustard and the classic recipe for preparing it at...
Nike+Tiffany together again, the most awaited sporty chic collab of the year: when and where to buy them
The "legendary" collaboration between Nike and Tiffany who once again create a pair of sneakers, the most exclusive of the...
Grated apple pie with a moist and very soft dough!
The grated apple cake is a tasty version of the classic dessert, easy to make and very soft, because the...
Vomiting of the newborn: how to behave and what it can indicate
Newborn vomiting is always a cause for alarm. Let's try to understand it better and understand how to act and...
Fashion1 week ago
Not only in winter, tartan will also be worn in summer: the trend on the s/s 2023 catwalks
Fashion1 week ago
Ankle boots that have no age: the iconic Dr Martens are super trendy even in 2023
Recipes1 week ago
How do you make perfect baked potatoes (soft inside and crispy outside)? The infallible video recipe
Recipes1 week ago
Fried Friars, a Carnival sweet whose paternity is disputed