How to prepare stew in the pressure cooker
Using veal it is possible to prepare an excellent stew in a pressure cooker, adding potatoes and carrots to make it richer.
The pressure cooker is one of those kitchen utensils that you either hate it or love it. If you are among those who consider it a time bomb, there's nothing better than trying your hand at some simple recipes to discover its infinite potential . Take for example the stew in a pressure cooker. For this recipe, it usually takes at least an hour to cook and it is not always certain that the meat is tender and the sauce full-bodied.
So preparing veal stew with potatoes in a pressure cooker could prove to be the best choice. In fact, once the preparation has started, you can "forget" about the pot and let it do the bulk of the work. Like? Let's see it together.
How to make pressure cooker stew recipe
- First, peel the onion and chop it finely with a knife. Brown it in the pan together with the oil and the bay leaves.
- Then add the pieces of meat floured on all sides and brown them well so as to seal them.
- Deglaze with the white wine and, when you no longer feel the smell of alcohol rising from the pot, pour in the tomato puree and a glass of water. Add a pinch of salt and close with the lid. Raise the heat to the maximum so as to bring the pot under pressure and, starting from the whistle, lower it to the minimum and calculate 30 minutes of cooking.
- In the meantime, peel the potatoes and cut them into 2 cm pieces. Also peel the carrots and cut them into slices.
- Vent the pot and add the potatoes and carrots, then close and bring back to pressure. From now on it will take 15 minutes . At this stage, make sure that there is enough liquid in the pot to cook the vegetables and, if necessary, add a little water.
- Serve the stew piping hot and, if you like, accompany it with polenta.
If you don't have a pressure cooker, you can still prepare an excellent stew with potatoes in the traditional way.
Veal stew in a pressure cooker can be kept for 2-3 days in the refrigerator in an airtight container. We advise you to heat it in a pan before consuming it.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Dark elbows? Here are some simple and immediate natural remedies
Dark elbows are a really common problem. Let's find out how to solve it with natural remedies. That of dark...
Let’s discover a typical dish of Lazio cuisine: pan-fried Roman saltimbocca (with photos and videos)
If you don't know how to make saltimbocca alla romana, now is the time to fix it: here is the...
How to adopt a natural skin care routine for healthy skin?
The skin is the largest organ of the human body, covering an average of 15% of the body weight of...
Simple and creamy, here’s how to prepare pasta with cream and zucchini
Among the first courses with zucchini that you absolutely must try is pasta with cream and zucchini, a little old-fashioned...
Strawberries in pregnancy: what you need to know about their consumption
One of the most common questions involving pregnant women is about the consumption of strawberries during pregnancy. Let's find out,...
Health2 months ago
Picacism: what it is, how to recognize it and what are the risks
Fashion2 months ago
Essential and sexy: the new must have for s/s 2023 is the body, an alternative to the mini dress
Recipes2 months ago
Rice balls, an ancient easy Ragusan recipe with photos and videos to prepare them
Recipes2 months ago
Calabrian sardella: what it is and how to prepare the typical spicy sauce