Artichoke fritters are appetizing little treats that you can enjoy as an aperitif, appetizer or side dish.
Artichoke pancakes are crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside! A very fast recipe that contains all the flavor of one of the best vegetables and perfect to be fried in a thousand different ways . The preparation is perfectly suited for an aperitif, a tasty appetizer or side dish and you can also make it in the light version of baked artichoke pancakes without any effort.
Ready to get your hands in batter? Let’s move on to the recipe!
How to make artichoke pancakes
- Start by preparing the batter for the artichoke pancakes. Put the eggs in a bowl and beat them with a fork. Add the flour a little at a time, continuing to mix until the mixture is quite thick and then add the milk (which can be replaced by sparkling water) and salt.
- Mix well then let the batter rest in the fridge for about 30 minutes .
- Take the artichokes, cut off the tips and peel them from the hardest leaves. Cut them in half and clean the beards with a digger or a teaspoon.
- Then cut them into thin slices and as you proceed put them in a bowl of water acidulated with lemon.
- Drain them well and cook them in a pan with a drizzle of oil and salt.
- Once the artichokes are cooked, let them cool, then add them to the batter.
- Put a large pan on the heat, with two fingers of seed oil . When it is hot, fry some balls of dough: they must become swollen and golden.
- Remove the pancakes from the pan using a slotted spoon and place them on absorbent paper.
- Salt them just before serving.
If you want to make the recipe even more delicious and interesting, we recommend adding about 80 g of ricotta to the batter and using it to prepare delicious pancakes. In addition, you can also decide to create a slightly thicker batter with the help of flour, create the balls and place them on a baking sheet of parchment paper and cook them for about 20 minutes at 200 ° C.
This is just one of the recipes with artichokes that you cannot miss.
We recommend consuming the pancakes, with our quick and easy recipe, at the moment . We do not recommend freezing in the freezer
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...