Artichoke fritters are appetizing little treats that you can enjoy as an aperitif, appetizer or side dish.
Artichoke pancakes are crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside! A very fast recipe that contains all the flavor of one of the best vegetables and perfect to be fried in a thousand different ways . The preparation is perfectly suited for an aperitif, a tasty appetizer or side dish and you can also make it in the light version of baked artichoke pancakes without any effort.
Ready to get your hands in batter? Let’s move on to the recipe!
How to make artichoke pancakes
- Start by preparing the batter for the artichoke pancakes. Put the eggs in a bowl and beat them with a fork. Add the flour a little at a time, continuing to mix until the mixture is quite thick and then add the milk (which can be replaced by sparkling water) and salt.
- Mix well then let the batter rest in the fridge for about 30 minutes .
- Take the artichokes, cut off the tips and peel them from the hardest leaves. Cut them in half and clean the beards with a digger or a teaspoon.
- Then cut them into thin slices and as you proceed put them in a bowl of water acidulated with lemon.
- Drain them well and cook them in a pan with a drizzle of oil and salt.
- Once the artichokes are cooked, let them cool, then add them to the batter.
- Put a large pan on the heat, with two fingers of seed oil . When it is hot, fry some balls of dough: they must become swollen and golden.
- Remove the pancakes from the pan using a slotted spoon and place them on absorbent paper.
- Salt them just before serving.
If you want to make the recipe even more delicious and interesting, we recommend adding about 80 g of ricotta to the batter and using it to prepare delicious pancakes. In addition, you can also decide to create a slightly thicker batter with the help of flour, create the balls and place them on a baking sheet of parchment paper and cook them for about 20 minutes at 200 ° C.
This is just one of the recipes with artichokes that you cannot miss.
We recommend consuming the pancakes, with our quick and easy recipe, at the moment . We do not recommend freezing in the freezer
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Risotto with pomegranate: a rich and colorful dish for special occasions!
It is one of the fanciest and most delicious first courses: pomegranate risotto is perfect for special occasions, but it...
Let’s see the recipe for Poppella snowflakes, a typical dessert of Naples
Let's find out together how to prepare a sweet from Naples, Poppella's Snowflakes: soft and creamy they have bewitched everyone....
The trendiest bijoux to give at Christmas are those of the Ferragni sisters: sparkling and sophisticated collections
Chiara and Valentina Ferragni inspire our looks and also our bijoux. And their jewelry collections stand out among the perfect...
The diet of Victoria’s Secret models is not the same for all: here’s what they eat
What is the Victoria Secret models diet? Always beautiful and in perfect shape, they follow a precise diet. Beautiful and...
Viva Magenta, Pantone’s sparkling color 2023 can’t be missing in your wardrobe: how to wear it
Glamorous and bold, Viva Magenta is the Pantone 2023 color we can't wait to wear A magical, surprising color, full...
Fashion1 week ago
Military green passion: how to combine the most decisive of greens
Fashion1 week ago
Ugg Guard Boots, the waterproof sole that allows us to wear all but all the shoes we want!
Recipes1 week ago
Mousseline cream, a pride of French pastry
Recipes1 week ago
Bucatini alla Caruso, the ingredients of the Neapolitan recipe