The kisses of lovers s they are quick desserts that are prepared in a very short time and that do not require great skills in the kitchen.
Among the Valentine’s Day recipes, the desserts for lovers are among the simplest and fastest to make. For this day dedicated to lovers, throughout Italy, but not only, something sweet is prepared for the partner . The most popular are certainly the chocolates, but if you want to prepare quick desserts and, above all, simple desserts, lovers’ kisses are the perfect recipe. These sweets are so tasty that one leads to another , with these ingredients you will be able to make about 20 pieces, so if you want to prepare more or less, just adjust accordingly.
Preparation for lovers kisses recipe
- The first thing to do to prepare lovers’ kisses is to mince the cookies . Then, with the help of a food processor, coarsely chop the cookies you have chosen for the recipe and set them aside.
- Always with the help of the food processor, also chop the hazelnuts and if not roasted, lightly toast them in a pan before chopping them. This way they will give much more aroma and flavor to your recipe.
- Take a saucepan, heat the butter slightly to make it soften, but be careful not to burn it.
- In a bowl, mix the biscuits, sugar, cocoa and chopped hazelnuts.
- Add the orange juice, egg yolk and previously softened butter to the mixture.
- Work the mixture with your hands to mix all the ingredients and form balls. Wet your hands lightly so that the dough does not stick to your hands.
- Arrange the different types of decorations you prefer in a saucer, such as cocoa powder, chocolate sprinkles and coconut flour. Roll the kisses of lovers in the decoration of your choice.
If you want to make the lovers’ kisses slightly alcoholic, you can insert a glass of rum inside the dough.
These quick and easy sweets can be stored for 2 or 3 days in an airtight container.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...