Knam’s Chocolate Tart is a delicious dessert excellent to serve during the holidays, but also as an end to a meal on a special occasion.
If you love chocolate, you can’t not try Knam’s dark chocolate tart. This recipe requires several preparations, but just follow all the steps carefully to get a perfect result. For the success of this dessert, the master, who showed this recipe in the first edition of Bake Off Italia, advises us not to work the pastry too much and let it rest in the refrigerator before rolling it out and using quality ingredients. Let’s see, then, how to prepare Knam’s chocolate tart step by step.
Preparation for Knam’s Chocolate Tart Recipe
- The first thing to do is to make the cocoa shortcrust pastry because it will have to rest in the fridge before being used. Then, in the bowl of the planetary mixer, add the cold butter from the refrigerator to the sugar and knead them together for a few minutes.
- Also add the eggs and when they are well blended, add the flour and yeast. Work the mixture until you get a smooth and homogeneous dough .
- At this point, form a dough, flatten it slightly and wrap it in cling film. Let it rest in the fridge for about 2 hours or, better yet, overnight.
- In the meantime, you can dedicate yourself to the preparation of the custard. In a saucepan, heat the milk and add half vanilla pods. Meanwhile, in a bowl, work the eggs with the sugar and when they are well blended , add the flour.
- Mix well so as not to form lumps. Remove the vanilla bean from the milk and pour into the mixture, stirring constantly .
- Return everything to the heat and cook for about 3 minutes. The cream should thicken slightly. Let it cool completely.
- Finally you will have to prepare the ganache , then finely chop the dark chocolate. Bring the cream to the boil and add the chopped dark chocolate.
- Stir with a whisk until the chocolate is completely melted. Let it cool, then add the ganache to the custard and mix until you get a smooth cream.
- Take the pastry back and with the help of a rolling pin make a disc of dough 3 or 4 mm thick . Line a 20 cm mold with parchment paper and place the shortcrust pastry disc on top.
- Fill the tart with the cream, level it well and decorate the surface with strips of shortcrust pastry. Bake in a static oven at 180 ° C for 40 minutes.
Knam’s chocolate tart can be stored in a bowl of sweets for 5 days , or for 7 days in the refrigerator.
If you are a fan of the well-known chef of Bake Off, tryKnam’s Giulio cake recipe.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Presnitz: the Trieste dessert with noble origins!
According to some testimonies it was created for Princess Sissi. Either way, the Presnitz quick recipe is tasty and easy...
Let’s find out how to prepare the brandacujun with the Ligurian recipe
The recipe for brandacujun comes directly from western Liguria, a creamed cod with potatoes with an intense flavor and creamy...
How okonomiyaki is prepared, a typical dish of Japanese cuisine
If you are looking for quick and easy recipes that come from afar, okonomyaki, Japanese pancakes with vegetables, is worth...
What is holistic massage: all about this practice for body and mind
Holistic massage has numerous benefits, both for the body and for the mind. Let’s see together what they are, and...
Bublanina is a truly amazing Czechoslovakian dessert with cherries
Bublanina is a simple cherry pie typical of the Czech Republic prepared with a dough similar to sponge cake. Literally...