Knam’s Chocolate Tart is a delicious dessert excellent to serve during the holidays, but also as an end to a meal on a special occasion.
If you love chocolate, you can’t not try Knam’s dark chocolate tart. This recipe requires several preparations, but just follow all the steps carefully to get a perfect result. For the success of this dessert, the master, who showed this recipe in the first edition of Bake Off Italia, advises us not to work the pastry too much and let it rest in the refrigerator before rolling it out and using quality ingredients. Let’s see, then, how to prepare Knam’s chocolate tart step by step.
Preparation for Knam’s Chocolate Tart Recipe
- The first thing to do is to make the cocoa shortcrust pastry because it will have to rest in the fridge before being used. Then, in the bowl of the planetary mixer, add the cold butter from the refrigerator to the sugar and knead them together for a few minutes.
- Also add the eggs and when they are well blended, add the flour and yeast. Work the mixture until you get a smooth and homogeneous dough .
- At this point, form a dough, flatten it slightly and wrap it in cling film. Let it rest in the fridge for about 2 hours or, better yet, overnight.
- In the meantime, you can dedicate yourself to the preparation of the custard. In a saucepan, heat the milk and add half vanilla pods. Meanwhile, in a bowl, work the eggs with the sugar and when they are well blended , add the flour.
- Mix well so as not to form lumps. Remove the vanilla bean from the milk and pour into the mixture, stirring constantly .
- Return everything to the heat and cook for about 3 minutes. The cream should thicken slightly. Let it cool completely.
- Finally you will have to prepare the ganache , then finely chop the dark chocolate. Bring the cream to the boil and add the chopped dark chocolate.
- Stir with a whisk until the chocolate is completely melted. Let it cool, then add the ganache to the custard and mix until you get a smooth cream.
- Take the pastry back and with the help of a rolling pin make a disc of dough 3 or 4 mm thick . Line a 20 cm mold with parchment paper and place the shortcrust pastry disc on top.
- Fill the tart with the cream, level it well and decorate the surface with strips of shortcrust pastry. Bake in a static oven at 180 ° C for 40 minutes.
Knam’s chocolate tart can be stored in a bowl of sweets for 5 days , or for 7 days in the refrigerator.
If you are a fan of the well-known chef of Bake Off, tryKnam’s Giulio cake recipe.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...