Lasagna with asparagus and bechamel in the oven is a wonderful and perfect dish to bring to the table to make a great impression: here is the recipe!
Asparagus lasagna is always liked by everyone, adults and children, and surely if you choose to prepare them to include them in your menu you will make a success. There are many ways to prepare this first course and the version we propose today is fantastic: imagine the creaminess of the bechamel, the strong taste of the asparagus, all wrapped in delicious layers of fresh pasta … we already have your mouth watering !
How to make lasagna with asparagus
- Take the asparagus and blanch them in salted water for 10 minutes, tying them with a rubber band or string so that they can keep the tips facing each other.
- Once done, take the onion and stew it in a pan with a drizzle of oil, then add the asparagus when it is already pretty soft, first cutting them into medium-small pieces, and sauté everything for a few minutes adding salt and pepper. .
- Prepare the béchamel by melting the butter over low heat and adding the flour. When you have obtained the classic roux, dilute it with the milk and add the nutmeg without stopping to mix so that lumps do not form. After about 15 minutes it will have thickened properly but remember to always leave it a little more liquid than normal for this preparation.
- Now you just have to go and compose the layers of the asparagus lasagnette: take a baking tray and put a first thin layer of bechamel, then a layer of puff pastry, then again the bechamel (this time a generous ladle will do well in order to cover the pasta), asparagus and grated cheese.
- Make as many layers as you want and finish everything with grated cheese and flakes of butter , the tips of the vegetables and a generous sprinkling of grated cheese.
- Bake at 180 ° C for a good half hour , checking the cooking and the gratin .
- Once cooked, let it rest for a few minutes and then serve the hot vegetable lasagna!
You can prepare this recipe by also adding ham , other cheeses or ingredients that you like (asparagus also goes great with shrimp!): Just put the diced cheese in the layers (for example scamorza or taleggio in the quantity you prefer) or go first in a pan and then add the shrimp to the layering , but also the bacon, ham or other salami cut into cubes.
Also try all our fantastic recipes with asparagus !
White lasagna with asparagus is, like all lasagna, a very good first course even the day after cooking. You can keep them in the refrigerator for up to 2 days , well covered with cling film. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Risotto with pomegranate: a rich and colorful dish for special occasions!
It is one of the fanciest and most delicious first courses: pomegranate risotto is perfect for special occasions, but it...
Let’s see the recipe for Poppella snowflakes, a typical dessert of Naples
Let's find out together how to prepare a sweet from Naples, Poppella's Snowflakes: soft and creamy they have bewitched everyone....
The trendiest bijoux to give at Christmas are those of the Ferragni sisters: sparkling and sophisticated collections
Chiara and Valentina Ferragni inspire our looks and also our bijoux. And their jewelry collections stand out among the perfect...
The diet of Victoria’s Secret models is not the same for all: here’s what they eat
What is the Victoria Secret models diet? Always beautiful and in perfect shape, they follow a precise diet. Beautiful and...
Viva Magenta, Pantone’s sparkling color 2023 can’t be missing in your wardrobe: how to wear it
Glamorous and bold, Viva Magenta is the Pantone 2023 color we can't wait to wear A magical, surprising color, full...
Fashion1 week ago
Military green passion: how to combine the most decisive of greens
Fashion1 week ago
Ugg Guard Boots, the waterproof sole that allows us to wear all but all the shoes we want!
Recipes1 week ago
Mousseline cream, a pride of French pastry
Recipes1 week ago
Bucatini alla Caruso, the ingredients of the Neapolitan recipe