Lasagna with cauliflower: a perfect dish for those who want to experiment in the kitchen
Have you ever tried the cauliflower lasagna recipe? Here are all the ingredients and steps to prepare an easy and different first course.
Sunday lunch is approaching and you don't know what dish to prepare? We advise you to take a look at the recipe for lasagna with cauliflower, a variant with vegetables of the classic dish that is usually prepared with meat sauce or other sauces. Thanks to the sauce based on bechamel and almost crumbled cauliflower, you will get a creamy first course that will amaze everyone with its delicate but at the same time enveloping taste . Fasten your apron, it's time to get to the stove, we are sure you will fall in love with this dish!
Preparation of lasagna with cauliflower
- To prepare lasagna with cauliflower and bechamel, start by separating the cauliflower florets from the stem and leaves. Wash them under water then boil them in a pot of salted water.
- When the buds have softened, drain and put them in a bowl . Coarsely mash with a fork in order to obtain small pieces.
- At this point you are ready to compose your lasagna. Take a large baking dish , butter the bottom then cover with a layer of béchamel, place the pastry on top, then cover with the béchamel, the sliced cheese , the cauliflower and a sprinkling of parmesan.
- Continue this until you finish all the ingredients. Remember to keep enough béchamel for the final coating, complete with a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the oven at 180 ° C for 30 minutes . After this time, turn off the oven, let it rest for a few minutes and… enjoy your meal!
We advise you to keep the lasagna prepared in this way in the refrigerator well covered with cling film or in an airtight container for a maximum of 2-3 days . Before enjoying it again, you can heat it directly in the oven for the necessary time.
If you love lasagna, you can't miss the recipe for lasagna with pumpkin and mushrooms .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Batten disease: what it is, what are the causes and how to act
Batten disease is an inherited disorder of the nervous system that has no cure today. Let's find out better what...
The unmissable taste of Romagna buttermilk!
The latteruolo from Romagna is a typical Italian dessert, belonging to a long tradition and easy to make, thanks to...
Asparagus and bacon pasta, a mouth-watering first course! Recipe photos and videos
Simple, quick and tasty, pasta with asparagus and bacon is a perfect first course for all occasions. Here are our...
Since the 2000s with love: the Gucci Horsebit is the most Y2K shoulder it-bag of the moment
Horsebit 1955, Jackie 1961, the Gucci it-bags are the most desired and very soon the Horsebit 2003 chain will also...
Let’s find out how to prepare the perfect toast, the most popular dinner recipe
Tired of the usual trivial combinations? Take advantage of our ideas for a perfect mouth-watering toast. There is something for...