The leek omelette in the air fryer is a second course with a delicate and enveloping flavour, perfect for a different dinner.
Just like its direct rival with onions, the air fryer leek omelette is ideal for those who love particular flavors. Preparing it is really simple and, in a short time, you will have a quick and easy second course ready, also suitable for those who follow a vegetarian diet.
We have previously browned and stewed the leeks in a pan to make them tender and to enhance their flavour. We then added the usual omelette ingredients and cooked everything in the air fryer. This way you can finally say goodbye to bad smells in the kitchen. Furthermore, this versatile appliance allows you to use very little oil , making the preparation even lighter.
How to prepare the leek omelette recipe in the air fryer
- First clean the leeks by removing the final beard and the outermost layer. Divide them in half lengthwise and rinse them under running water to remove any residual soil, then slice them rather finely.
- In a pan, heat a drizzle of oil then add the leeks together with a pinch of salt and cook them for about 10 minutes , until they are tender.
- Separately, in a bowl, break the eggs and add a drop of milk, parmesan, salt and pepper. Beat with a fork for a few moments.
- Once the leeks are ready, add them to the eggs, giving them a final quick stir.
- Line the air fryer basket with a wet and wrung out sheet of baking paper. Oil it lightly with the help of a brush then pour the mixture.
- Cook at 170°C for 20 minutes , leaving it to cool before serving.
We love recipes of this type so we invite you to also take a look at the spinach omelette : you can't resist it!
Well covered with cling film, the leek omelette in the air fryer will keep in the fridge for a couple of days .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Fast 5:2 diet – how it works, menu, advantages and disadvantages
Among the most popular diets in the summer period is the 5:2. Let's find out how it works and what...
Let’s prepare lardiated broken ziti, a symbol of Campania cuisine
If you are looking for a tasty first course, don't miss this recipe from Campania: ziti lardiati! Pasta first courses...
Ideas for a light dinner? Here are light recipes and tips for tasty dishes
For a tasty light dinner you don't need much effort: just play carefully with the ingredients you have at home...
Light and tasty, the sliced chicken breast is the perfect second course
Preparing the sliced chicken breast is really simple and in no time at all you will have a quick and...
Vegetarian cabbage rolls
Vegetarian cabbage rolls: a delicious second course based on ricotta and rice. Try them also as a main dish! Who...