Lemon risotto is a first course with a very fresh flavor, easy and quick to make and perfect for bringing a light and delicious dish to the table.
Today a recipe for a quick, fresh and inviting risotto that will make all your guests go crazy at the table: lemon risotto. This unusual first course is actually full of surprises , and its scent will make everyone's mouth water. It is cooked like white rice, creamed with cheese and butter, and enriched with lemon juice and zest.
Let's go and immediately see all the steps to prepare this light but greedy first course: here is the recipe for lemon risotto!
How to make lemon-scented risotto
- Fry the finely chopped onion in the oil, with a little lemon zest to flavor everything well. Toast the rice, salt and pepper already in this phase, then blend it with white wine.
- Once the wine has evaporated , add the lemon juice and broth, and let it cook until it is al dente.
- At the end, turn off the heat and stir in the butter and cheese . Finish the recipe with freshly ground pepper, lemon zest and fresh mint. Enjoy your meal!
The variants of the dish
• Risotto with lemon and shrimp: spectacular , but above all very simple to make. For this variant, toast the rice with the lemon zest, blend with wine and lemon juice and then cook it with the broth. At the end, put the prawns in the creaming phase , slightly reducing the doses of cheese so as not to cover their taste too much.
• Risotto with lemon and rosemary: in this case, rosemary can be used in two ways: either put a sprig to flavor the rice during the roasting phase, or you can finely chop it with a knife and use it at the end as a powder.
• Lemon and basil risotto: basil will make this dish even fresher. Here it will be enough to insert a few leaves during cooking , and the aroma will already be intense!
• Lemon and asparagus risotto: here is a worthy co-star for a risotto! For the asparagus, first boil them in a pot of water, then remove the tips and sauté them in butter for a couple of minutes. The stems, on the other hand, make them into slices and insert them in cooking. You will see how their flavor will marry perfectly with that of the lemon!
The lemon risotto, creamy and tasty, can be stored in the refrigerator for 1 day in an airtight container. To enjoy it at its best, heat it in a non-stick pan with a knob of butter.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
What good baked lasagna with pumpkin and sausage: here’s how to prepare them!
The pumpkin and sausage lasagna recipe is perfect for those who want to prepare a delicious and inviting first course....
No planes or boats: you can taste the Ischian gypsy directly at your home!
More than a sandwich, the Ischitan gypsy is called toasted bread. Let's discover all the secrets to prepare it like...
Generalized anxiety: how to overcome the fear of living?
When do we talk about generalized anxiety? Let's see when the symptoms lead to define it as such and what...
From the pre-collections s / s 2023, the trends to steal from men’s fashion to be anticipated already this summer
We recently spotted the men's fashion trends of summer 2023 on the catwalk, to be copied to us too starting...
We enjoy kimbap, the fantastic Korean sushi
Kimbap is a Korean sushi-based dish, very easy to make and with few ingredients. Here is the simple recipe to...
Health1 week ago
Mental fatigue, the remedies: procrastination prohibited and obligation to delegate
Beauty1 week ago
Lip contour: what are the most effective creams and serums?
Fashion1 week ago
The easy, fast and glam hairstyles that will save us from the heat: the ponytail to revisit and the disheveled crop
Health1 week ago
Tingling in the back: what it depends on and how to intervene