Lemon risotto is a first course with a very fresh flavor, easy and quick to make and perfect for bringing a light and delicious dish to the table.
Today a recipe for a quick, fresh and inviting risotto that will make all your guests go crazy at the table: lemon risotto. This unusual first course is actually full of surprises , and its scent will make everyone's mouth water. It is cooked like white rice, creamed with cheese and butter, and enriched with lemon juice and zest.
Let's go and immediately see all the steps to prepare this light but greedy first course: here is the recipe for lemon risotto!
How to make lemon-scented risotto
- Fry the finely chopped onion in the oil, with a little lemon zest to flavor everything well. Toast the rice, salt and pepper already in this phase, then blend it with white wine.
- Once the wine has evaporated , add the lemon juice and broth, and let it cook until it is al dente.
- At the end, turn off the heat and stir in the butter and cheese . Finish the recipe with freshly ground pepper, lemon zest and fresh mint. Enjoy your meal!
The variants of the dish
• Risotto with lemon and shrimp: spectacular , but above all very simple to make. For this variant, toast the rice with the lemon zest, blend with wine and lemon juice and then cook it with the broth. At the end, put the prawns in the creaming phase , slightly reducing the doses of cheese so as not to cover their taste too much.
• Risotto with lemon and rosemary: in this case, rosemary can be used in two ways: either put a sprig to flavor the rice during the roasting phase, or you can finely chop it with a knife and use it at the end as a powder.
• Lemon and basil risotto: basil will make this dish even fresher. Here it will be enough to insert a few leaves during cooking , and the aroma will already be intense!
• Lemon and asparagus risotto: here is a worthy co-star for a risotto! For the asparagus, first boil them in a pot of water, then remove the tips and sauté them in butter for a couple of minutes. The stems, on the other hand, make them into slices and insert them in cooking. You will see how their flavor will marry perfectly with that of the lemon!
The lemon risotto, creamy and tasty, can be stored in the refrigerator for 1 day in an airtight container. To enjoy it at its best, heat it in a non-stick pan with a knob of butter.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
How to match leather leggings without making mistakes
Leather leggings are a must-have, but how to combine them without making a mistake? Let's find out now! Comfortable but...
How to make homemade nougat?
Nougat ingredients and recipe: a simple preparation, perfect for the Christmas holidays and for those who want to prepare nice...
Viva Magenta in fashion and beauty: how to combine the color of the year 2023?
Viva Magenta is the color that Pantone has chosen for 2023. An energetic shade that adapts to any style: let's...
The crop trend also conquers the down jacket: this winter it is soft and short!
From models to influencers, the short down jacket confirms itself as the most desired outerwear of the cold season: a...
Squid and broccoli linguine, the recipe that combines the land with the sea
Squid and broccoli linguine excellent first course to serve by combining an ingredient from the land and one from the...
Recipes1 week ago
Reinforcement salad: a Christmas dish of the Neapolitan tradition
Fashion1 week ago
A lesson from Alessandro Michele: the style details that we can (and must) steal from the designer
Recipes1 week ago
Reinforcement salad: a traditional Neapolitan Christmas dish
Fashion1 week ago
From Lady Gaga to Dakota Johnson, from Achille Lauro to Maneskin: the Gucci looks by Alessandro Michele