The red lentil cream soup is a warm and inviting dish, with which you will bring taste and health to your table.
Lentil cream soup is a dish rich in flavors and ingredients that bring many benefits to our body, perfect for any occasion and quick to prepare. For this dish we will use canned lentils, which we will combine with tomatoes and carrots.
Be careful not to serve this lentil cream too hot , as it must be enjoyed calmly with a full spoon. And if you want, accompany it with some excellent baked croutons! Let's start preparing right away.
How to make canned lentil soup
- To begin, wash the tomatoes and cut them into pieces of about 1.5 centimetres.
- Peel the carrot and onion, and divide these into pieces too.
- Finally, peel the garlic clove, cut it in half and remove the internal green shoot.
- Put a pan with a little water on the heat, always keep it hot so you can use it when needed.
- Take another pan, pour in the oil and the two half cloves of garlic. Place it over a medium heat and brown for a minute.
- Add the three vegetables cut into pieces, turn and brown for five minutes.
- At this point, add the lentils and only the washed parsley leaves, but leave them whole . At the same time add three ladles of hot water . Adjust the flame so that it comes to a light simmer . You must cook the lentils for about thirty minutes, stirring occasionally, and when the water is absorbed, add more. The lentils must always be well moist, and to be sure of cooking, taste them every now and then.
- When there are five minutes left, add the saffron sachet and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Turn off the heat and use an immersion blender to make a puree of the lentils and vegetables. Blend well until you have a smooth mixture of the desired density. If too thick, add a few tablespoons of hot water.
- Leave to cool for at least five minutes. Pour into bowls and garnish with a drizzle of raw oil and freshly ground pepper. Enjoy your meal!
Thermomix lentil cream
- Wash all the vegetables for the sauté, place them in the bowl and chop for 30 seconds. at speed 8.
- Add the oil and cook everything at speed. 1, 100 ° C, for two/three minutes.
- At this point, drain the lentils from their preservation liquid, add the chopped tomatoes, the water and cook for half an hour at 90°C.
- During preparation, also add the spices , salt, pepper and saffron when there are about 5 minutes left.
- Serve with a drizzle of raw oil, and enjoy your meal!
If you like this product, you can't miss our other recipes with lentils !
This first course can be kept for a maximum of 1 day in the refrigerator, inside a container with an airtight lid. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Fast 5:2 diet – how it works, menu, advantages and disadvantages
Among the most popular diets in the summer period is the 5:2. Let's find out how it works and what...
Let’s prepare lardiated broken ziti, a symbol of Campania cuisine
If you are looking for a tasty first course, don't miss this recipe from Campania: ziti lardiati! Pasta first courses...
Ideas for a light dinner? Here are light recipes and tips for tasty dishes
For a tasty light dinner you don't need much effort: just play carefully with the ingredients you have at home...
Light and tasty, the sliced chicken breast is the perfect second course
Preparing the sliced chicken breast is really simple and in no time at all you will have a quick and...
Vegetarian cabbage rolls
Vegetarian cabbage rolls: a delicious second course based on ricotta and rice. Try them also as a main dish! Who...