In less than half an hour your asparagus and salmon lasagna is ready to go in the oven. Here is our recipe to prepare them!
We love to offer you simple and quick first courses because we know how important it is to have recipes available for even the most important occasions that do not take too long to prepare. Among these, the asparagus and salmon lasagna stands out, one of the quick and easy recipes to fall back on when you have guests .
The preparation is really simple and if you don’t have much time, the ready bechamel is the best choice you can make. To get a tastier dish we used smoked salmon but we will also give you some advice to make them with the fresh one, thus obtaining a lighter recipe. Ready to discover all the tricks to prepare lasagna with asparagus and smoked salmon?
How to prepare the asparagus and salmon lasagna recipe
- First wash the asparagus and transfer them to a pan with the oil and the garlic clove. Cook them with the lid on over low heat for 10 minutes until they are tender. Finally, season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the smoked salmon into strips and the asparagus into chunks and set aside.
- Begin to compose the lasagna in a pan suitable for cooking in the oven. First spread a layer of béchamel , cover with fresh pasta for lasagna, then make another layer of béchamel.
- Distribute a third of the asparagus and salmon and continue until you finish the ingredients.
- On the last layer put just a little béchamel and grated Parmesan.
- Cook at 180 ° C for 30 minutes and leave to cool for 10 minutes before serving.
To prepare lasagna with fresh salmon and asparagus, cut 600 g of salmon into cubes and cook in a pan with a knob of butter for 10 minutes. Scented with a spoonful of freshly chopped parsley , season with salt and pepper and then use it in the recipe. You can also make a richer version such as salmon, shrimp and asparagus lasagna by combining the shrimp with fresh salmon and cooking them together.
What do you think, this recipe is up to the classic lasagna Bolognese ?
You can keep the lasagna in the refrigerator for a couple of days and then reheat it in the oven or microwave. If you have used all fresh ingredients then, it is also possible to freeze them already in portion.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...