Incredible how by adding a simple ingredient the bread takes on a completely different flavor: try the bread with rice flour and puffed rice!
Nowadays on the market there are really many types of flours that can be used for baking, obtaining truly exceptional results. For example, you can give vent to your imagination by making a bread with rice flour and puffed rice perfect to bring to the table on the most important occasions or to be enjoyed toasted for breakfast , with a veil of jam.
Preparing the rice flour bread with the recipe we propose requires a minimum of attention. The reasons are basically two: the presence of mother yeast and the need to proceed with two different doughs and long leavening. Only in this way will you obtain a light and well-leavened bread , with a crunchy crust that the baker would envy. Let’s see together how to proceed.
How to prepare the bread recipe with rice flour and puffed rice
- Mix the freshened mother yeast with equal weight of water, the semolina, the Manitoba flour and the malt. You can carry out this operation by hand or in a planetary mixer equipped with a kneading hook.
- Once you have a smooth and homogeneous dough , transfer it to a bowl and let it rise for 3 hours at room temperature.
- Cover with plastic wrap and transfer to the refrigerator for at least 12 hours.
- Then remove the leavened dough and let it return to room temperature before proceeding with the second dough.
- Break up the pasta with your hands and put it in the mixer with the remaining water, oil, rice flour and salt. Once you have a well-strung dough, add 2/3 of the puffed rice.
- Form a loaf , brush the surface with water and adhere the remaining puffed rice by pressing well (you can replace the external puffed rice with sesame seeds).
- Let it rise at room temperature for 12 hours then proceed with cooking: bake at 220 ° C for 30 minutes and halfway through the time lower it to 200 ° C to prevent it from burning.
- Let it cool completely before serving.
If you are looking for quick and easy recipes for your homemade bread then we advise you to try our bread without dough : you will not regret it.
Bread with rice flour can be kept in a paper bag for 2-3 days . It is also possible to freeze it, already portioned, and then reheat it slightly in the oven when needed.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Risotto with pomegranate: a rich and colorful dish for special occasions!
It is one of the fanciest and most delicious first courses: pomegranate risotto is perfect for special occasions, but it...
Let’s see the recipe for Poppella snowflakes, a typical dessert of Naples
Let's find out together how to prepare a sweet from Naples, Poppella's Snowflakes: soft and creamy they have bewitched everyone....
The trendiest bijoux to give at Christmas are those of the Ferragni sisters: sparkling and sophisticated collections
Chiara and Valentina Ferragni inspire our looks and also our bijoux. And their jewelry collections stand out among the perfect...
The diet of Victoria’s Secret models is not the same for all: here’s what they eat
What is the Victoria Secret models diet? Always beautiful and in perfect shape, they follow a precise diet. Beautiful and...
Viva Magenta, Pantone’s sparkling color 2023 can’t be missing in your wardrobe: how to wear it
Glamorous and bold, Viva Magenta is the Pantone 2023 color we can't wait to wear A magical, surprising color, full...
Fashion1 week ago
Military green passion: how to combine the most decisive of greens
Fashion1 week ago
Ugg Guard Boots, the waterproof sole that allows us to wear all but all the shoes we want!
Recipes1 week ago
Mousseline cream, a pride of French pastry
Recipes1 week ago
Bucatini alla Caruso, the ingredients of the Neapolitan recipe