Incredible how by adding a simple ingredient the bread takes on a completely different flavor: try the bread with rice flour and puffed rice!
Nowadays on the market there are really many types of flours that can be used for baking, obtaining truly exceptional results. For example, you can give vent to your imagination by making a bread with rice flour and puffed rice perfect to bring to the table on the most important occasions or to be enjoyed toasted for breakfast , with a veil of jam.
Preparing the rice flour bread with the recipe we propose requires a minimum of attention. The reasons are basically two: the presence of mother yeast and the need to proceed with two different doughs and long leavening. Only in this way will you obtain a light and well-leavened bread , with a crunchy crust that the baker would envy. Let’s see together how to proceed.
How to prepare the bread recipe with rice flour and puffed rice
- Mix the freshened mother yeast with equal weight of water, the semolina, the Manitoba flour and the malt. You can carry out this operation by hand or in a planetary mixer equipped with a kneading hook.
- Once you have a smooth and homogeneous dough , transfer it to a bowl and let it rise for 3 hours at room temperature.
- Cover with plastic wrap and transfer to the refrigerator for at least 12 hours.
- Then remove the leavened dough and let it return to room temperature before proceeding with the second dough.
- Break up the pasta with your hands and put it in the mixer with the remaining water, oil, rice flour and salt. Once you have a well-strung dough, add 2/3 of the puffed rice.
- Form a loaf , brush the surface with water and adhere the remaining puffed rice by pressing well (you can replace the external puffed rice with sesame seeds).
- Let it rise at room temperature for 12 hours then proceed with cooking: bake at 220 ° C for 30 minutes and halfway through the time lower it to 200 ° C to prevent it from burning.
- Let it cool completely before serving.
If you are looking for quick and easy recipes for your homemade bread then we advise you to try our bread without dough : you will not regret it.
Bread with rice flour can be kept in a paper bag for 2-3 days . It is also possible to freeze it, already portioned, and then reheat it slightly in the oven when needed.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...