Let’s make brownies: the original recipe for a delicious chocolate sweet
Chocolate brownies are a typical sweet of the United States cuisine, whose name derives from the typical dark brown color.
Brownies are a soft, moist chocolate-based dessert, and originated in the United States. Today, however, they have become famous all over the world, thanks to their incredible goodness , and there are many versions: with hazelnuts, with salted caramel and many other variations.
Today we thought we'd offer you the classic version, based on dark chocolate. You can prepare them and serve them for breakfast, or for a sweet snack or a different end of meal .
You are ready? So let's go to the kitchen and let's get started !
How to make chocolate brownies
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a double boiler until you have obtained a nice soft and smooth glaze. Once this operation is completed, let it cool .
- Put all the sifted powders (flour, cocoa, salt and baking powder) in a bowl and, separately, whip the eggs with the sugar with electric whisks or with a hand whisk.
- Now incorporate the whipped eggs into the chocolate glaze with a spatula, stirring from bottom to top to prevent it from disassembling everything, then add the powders and mix everything delicately in the same way.
- Take a 20×20 cm rectangular mold lined with baking paper and pour the dough into it. Bake, after leveling it well, for about 30 minutes in the oven at 180°C until a crumbly crust forms on the surface.
- Once ready, let the brownie cake cool for a few minutes before cutting it into squares.
You can, if you like, enrich the brownies with dried fruit, in this case we advise you to add about 150 g of dried fruit (walnuts, hazelnuts or similar) to the dough before informing, mix gently and then proceed with cooking.
How to accompany brownies
If you want to create a winning combination, serve the brownies with a salted caramel sauce, or more simply with a nice dollop of whipped cream. Otherwise, remember that this is one of the most famous walking desserts, and therefore you can also enjoy it with your hands!
If you liked our brownies and you love chocolate madly, then you absolutely must try the Devil's Cake recipe: it's pure lust, trust me!
The recipe for these delicious sweets will surely win you over and the result will be snapped up. If you can't finish them in one go, you can keep them for 3-4 days in a tin container or with an airtight lid. Make sure they are in a cool, dry place and away from light sources. You can also freeze them in the freezer once cooked, only if you have used all fresh ingredients .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Dark elbows? Here are some simple and immediate natural remedies
Dark elbows are a really common problem. Let's find out how to solve it with natural remedies. That of dark...
Let’s discover a typical dish of Lazio cuisine: pan-fried Roman saltimbocca (with photos and videos)
If you don't know how to make saltimbocca alla romana, now is the time to fix it: here is the...
How to adopt a natural skin care routine for healthy skin?
The skin is the largest organ of the human body, covering an average of 15% of the body weight of...
Simple and creamy, here’s how to prepare pasta with cream and zucchini
Among the first courses with zucchini that you absolutely must try is pasta with cream and zucchini, a little old-fashioned...
Strawberries in pregnancy: what you need to know about their consumption
One of the most common questions involving pregnant women is about the consumption of strawberries during pregnancy. Let's find out,...
Health2 months ago
Picacism: what it is, how to recognize it and what are the risks
Fashion2 months ago
Essential and sexy: the new must have for s/s 2023 is the body, an alternative to the mini dress
Recipes2 months ago
Rice balls, an ancient easy Ragusan recipe with photos and videos to prepare them
Recipes2 months ago
Calabrian sardella: what it is and how to prepare the typical spicy sauce