Here is the quick recipe to prepare a tasty cauliflower pesto, with walnuts and little else, to enrich a first course with taste.
To make even a simple dish delicious, you can dress it with cauliflower pesto. The recipe to prepare it at home is very easy and fast, as well as very economical .. This preparation, in fact, allows you not to throw away this vegetable; an anti-waste method to reuse it and make the most of all its nutritional parts.
After boiling the cauliflower, the process allows you to use it to create a creamy and delicious pesto . To counteract this softness, then, we think about the addition of walnuts , which give greater consistency to the whole. Use it to season pasta and a creamy and delicious first course will be served!
Preparing the recipe for cauliflower pesto
- Wash the cauliflower under running water and pat it dry. Remove the central stem, which is the hardest part of the vegetable.
- Cut the leaves and florets into smaller pieces, then dip them in a saucepan full of salted water.
- Boil over medium heat for 20 minutes .
- Once done, drain and transfer the pieces of vegetables to the bowl of a mixer.
- Add the grated cheese and a clove of garlic, minced .
- Chop the walnut kernels and add them too in the blender.
- Season with salt and pepper and season with olive oil.
- Blend everything without interruption, to obtain a homogeneous and fairly smooth cream.
- When it's ready, you can transfer it to a sterilized glass jar ; or, use it immediately to season pasta.
You can prepare the cauliflower pesto with walnuts and keep it available, at home, for any occasion. You can, in fact, keep it in the fridge for 3-4 days , closed in a jar.
You can also prepare a winter cauliflower salad with this tasty vegetable.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
What is special about Bruno Barbieri’s carbonara?
Bruno Barbieri's recipe for carbonara causes discussion, perhaps more for the name than for the taste. Try this particular take...
Antibiotic resistance: how to spot it and what to do
Resistance to antibiotics: causes, consequences and possible remedies to be able to try to solve the problem. Are you concerned...
Let’s find out how to prepare excellent cannelloni stuffed with meat
Meat cannelloni are an excellent first course, ideal for Sundays. Let's see together how to prepare them! Meat cannelloni are...
Reinforcement salad: a traditional Neapolitan Christmas dish
The reinforcement salad is a side dish based on papacelle, cauliflower, olives and spring onions: one of the most popular...
Don’t throw away the vegetable peels: turn them into crunchy chips!
Making baked vegetable peel chips is a great way to reduce waste in the kitchen. Here's which vegetables to use...
Fashion7 days ago
Black Friday fashion: between advances, fast shopping and discounted luxury purchases
Food1 week ago
Topinambur: the properties and contraindications of the Jerusalem artichoke
Fashion1 week ago
The super mini skirt in the shape of a belt: the model designed by Diesel could become a trend thanks to Dua Lipa
Recipes7 days ago
How to make risotto pasta in a pan: have you ever tasted it?