In the crust fondue, the creamy cheese filling is combined with a crunchy bread shell, for a tasty and rustic dish.
Among the tastiest winter dishes, there is the recipe for fondue in a crust. It is a single dish, which has a creamy and warm cheese filling . This contrasts with a crunchy and rustic shell , formed by the bread crust. In fact, only these two ingredients are enough to make this dish. Fill a good loaf with pieces of fresh cheese and flavor with aromatic herbs; for an excellent result any type of cheese is suitable, from Brie to our Belpaese. You just need to cook everything in the oven and get a hearty dish with a genuine flavor.
Preparation of the recipe for the fondue crust
- The first step involves cutting the top off the loaf. Don't throw it away, you'll need it later.
- Cut the breadcrumbs with a cookie cutter to separate it from the edge and remove it with the help of a spoon.
- Take the cheese and place it inside the loaf; you can insert it whole or cut it into pieces.
- At this point, you just have to cover, closing with the bread cap.
- You can proceed with cooking the fondue in bread crust. Bake in a static oven at 180°C for 30 minutes, or in any case until the cheese appears completely melted.
- In the meantime, you can use the breadcrumbs to form croutons, with which to enjoy the melted cheese.
- Take the crumb and cut it into cubes of equal size. Pour a drizzle of oil into a non-stick pan and place over medium heat .
- Add the crumb cubes and cook for a few seconds on all sides. Once cooled, stick them with wooden sticks.
- After taking the bread with melted cheese out of the oven, place it on a cutting board and flavor it with a little chives. Serve it with the lid half open and the cubes of breadcrumbs nearby.
The crusted cheese fondue is a delicious and substantial dish. With its rustic flavor and its stringy filling, it immediately makes your mouth water. The best advice is to consume it at the moment and not keep it.
Another dish with a gooey filling is potato crumble with ham and cheese .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Fast 5:2 diet – how it works, menu, advantages and disadvantages
Among the most popular diets in the summer period is the 5:2. Let's find out how it works and what...
Torta Bertolda, the country dessert of Lombardy
The Bertolda cake is the recipe to make at home if you don't know which dessert to prepare for breakfast....
How to marinate lamb
Here's how to marinate lamb: a very ancient technique that serves to enhance the flavors of the meat and keep...
Baked rice and cabbage pie: a delicious (and gluten-free) single dish
The rice and cabbage pie is a tasty and inviting single dish, here are all the (very easy) steps to...
Water apple cake
Recipe and tips for preparing a perfect water apple pie: taste and lightness in every bite. It is a real...