Let’s prepare Grandma Pina’s famous tagliatelle!
After hearing the song for a long time, it's time to prepare them: we're talking about the legendary tagliatelle from Nonna Pina!
It was 2003 when the now famous song of "Le Tagliatelle di Nonna Pina" began to ring in our ears, first with the Zecchino d'Oro and then with La Prova del Cuoco . But tell us: did you know that Nonna Pina really existed? Originally from a small town in the province of Bologna, Baricella, she died at the age of 86 in 2022, not without leaving behind the recipe for her famous tagliatelle.
To tell the truth, unless it is kept in some secret notebook bequeathed to children and grandchildren, the recipe is not so certain. We certainly have tagliatelle , the fresh pasta par excellence of Bolognese cuisine, and ragù, made however with meatballs . We prepared them and immediately the little song began to resonate in our heads: what do you think, did we hit the spot?
How to prepare Nonna Pina's tagliatelle recipe
- First, soak the bread in milk.
- Now dedicate yourself to the sauce . Then finely chop the celery, carrot and onion and brown them in a pan with a generous drizzle of oil. After about 5 minutes, pour the tomato purée and the concentrate and cook over medium heat for 15 minutes. Finally, season with the basil leaves and season with salt and pepper.
- In the meantime , prepare the meatballs : combine the minced meat, a spoonful of chopped parsley, the squeezed bread, the Parmesan cheese, an egg and a pinch of salt in a bowl. Knead with your hands then form small balls about the size of a walnut.
- Fry them in a centimeter of seed oil until they are golden on all sides. Then drain them with a slotted spoon, pass them on absorbent paper and add them to the sauce.
- Prepare the fresh pasta by making a fountain in the flour and adding the remaining eggs. Mix first with a fork and then by hand, on a pastry board, until you obtain a homogeneous and smooth dough. Wrap it in cling film and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Then roll it out with a rolling pin (this is the tradition but if you are not practical you can also use the grandmother duck) until it reaches a thin thickness. Help yourself with semolina if necessary. Then obtain the tagliatelle and boil them for 2 minutes in plenty of salted water.
- Drain them and toss them in the pan with the sauce. Distribute on plates and enjoy.
For a menu entirely dedicated to this magnificent region, try the tagliatelle cake .
The tagliatelle, once cooked and seasoned, can be kept in the refrigerator for a couple of days . Heated in a pan they are really delicious!
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Delicious carrot pancakes: a truly unmissable recipe
Making delicious carrot pancakes is easier said than done. Here are the ingredients and the procedure to prepare them to...
Light and gluten-free zucchini gnocchi
How to prepare gluten-free zucchini gnocchi? Here is the recipe for the variant with rice flour, perfect even for the...
Are African braids bad for you? How much do they cost? Everything you don’t know
A particular hairstyle to show off that never goes out of style: here's everything you need to know about African...
Traveler’s diarrhea: what it is, symptoms, treatment and prevention
Traveler's diarrhea is a fairly common problem. Let's find out together what it is and how to prevent or cure...
Potato pizza, the recipe that saves you the expense
Halfway between a margherita pizza and a potato gateau: here is the delicious potato pizza with tomato and scamorza cheese....
Fashion2 months ago
Essential and sexy: the new must have for s/s 2023 is the body, an alternative to the mini dress
Recipes2 months ago
Rice balls, an ancient easy Ragusan recipe with photos and videos to prepare them
Recipes2 months ago
Calabrian sardella: what it is and how to prepare the typical spicy sauce
Fashion2 months ago
Superga celebrates its street and chic attitude in the s/s 2023 collection: starring Levante and Tina Kunakey